Default I cannot purchase DDO points via Xsolla, nor can I set up a new credit card

SSG, I opened a ticket (do you want the ticket number here?) late Friday night, but I have received no response other than the auto-reply email.

Can someone please look at this?

My VIP will not renew in February unless I am able to add a credit card, and I'd like to give you money right now while the double points sale is going on.

Here is the error I got from xsolla in the DDO store when trying to purchase points, and when trying to add a new credit card.

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support

Is there a work-around where I can give your company money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrudh View Post
    Here is the error I got from xsolla in the DDO store when trying to purchase points, and when trying to add a new credit card.

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support

Is there a work-around where I can give your company money?
    https://help.xsolla.com/

I've had crazy fast response times with the real time chat with almost instant problem resolves. Sometimes they do tell me to talk to SSG when I need to talk to xsolla, but...
    Last edited by Mindos; 12-30-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    https://help.xsolla.com/

I've had crazy fast response times with the real time chat with almost instant problem resolves. Sometimes they do tell me to talk to SSG when I need to talk to xsolla, but...
    Many thanks.

My email was locked... real-time chatted with someone, and they unlocked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago. Note - This was posted in 10/2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TedSandyman View Post
    Some people brag about how fast they finished the game. I cant think of a stupider thing to brag about. Or in this game, going from level 1 to level 30 in two days, or however long it takes. I can't even begin to imagine what drives a person to think that is fun. You are ignoring all of the content and options and going for sheer speed. It is like going to a museum and bragging about how fast you made it through. Or bragging about how fast you finished a good steak.

Default ***?

I have tried to use 3 different credit cars. By adding them and straight trying to buy VIP. They wont register- at all. A dumb error message pops up...

I have submitted 4 tickets regardless of said 12-15 hr response time. They close ticket and send you searching for answers. Yeah, its MY JOB to do your job. Its on me to find a way to give you my money. World of Warcraft= Easy business. XSOLLA= noobs...

Someone said they had great response time? You probably work for the company, saw this thread at your response time (3 months later), and commented. I log on to try and try and try again because without VIP you cant do diddly in this game.

So, fix the issue SSG. For the love of God- this is stressful so, please, make haste and fix the issue