I live on the west coast PST and am looking for a guild to play with. I currently play mainly rouges and artificers. My highest level player is at 14. currently I have access to all the content except Fywild. My group experience has been limited. I am retired from the US Navy. I played the old PnP version decades ago when it was still a relatively new game. I played another game where a group of use would meet once a week for a run and group up at other times. I have not had a lot of luck with guilds in the past. Most of them seem to be experienced players that are only concerned about reaper runs or higher level content.

I have been slogging along solo with hirelings mostly. I am also just now experimenting with some of the other classes besides rouges, artificer, and clerics. So if you have any suggestions on how I could proceed to find a new "home" so to speak let me know. I am open to playing times most days of the week. Since I am retired I can be flexible with playing times. I also like to do crafting although so far it is with Cannith Crafting and I am just over level 100 there.

Finally, I use Chief******** as the first part of my toon names since that was what I was in the Navy. Like a Marine is always a marine. A Navy Chief is always a Chief.

thanks for the time and enjoy the Christmas and New Year season.