Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 11th 9:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT)

The DDO game worlds will be brought down for a restart on Wednesday, November 11th starting at 9:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT). The downtime is expected to last for about an hour.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO game worlds will be brought down for a restart on Wednesday, November 11th starting at 9:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT). The downtime is expected to last for about an hour.
    Ummmmm is the downtime perhaps earlier than posted ?.......lolololol jeez come on guys

Quote Originally Posted by superevbully View Post
    Ummmmm is the downtime perhaps earlier than posted ?.......lolololol jeez come on guys
    The servers are still up. I am still in the process of doing my daily dice rolls on all servers and they are still all up at 8:30 Eastern.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Haven't seen any warning notices, either....

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoldyGopher View Post
    The servers are still up. I am still in the process of doing my daily dice rolls on all servers and they are still all up at 8:30 Eastern.
    O ok tks for the reply was able to choose toon but was booted soon there after .......my bad

Still no warning and it's 9:04 I think?

So about this down time.... are you sure its happing at 9am EST on 11/11/20... Still in game playing.. never got the hour warning that the servers were going down.. And servers are still active..
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

They must've started with those *other* guys over on Hobbit-side. I managed the squeeze in my last couple servers of DD rolls as well - at 5 after.

#Not_Complaining.

Did not see any notices, but was logging in/out at a run.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    They must've started with those *other* guys over on Hobbit-side. I managed the squeeze in my last couple servers of DD rolls as well - at 5 after.

#Not_Complaining.

Did not see any notices, but was logging in/out at a run.
    Yeah me too, usually reach home rush to do it.

[[for down-time amusement purposes only]]

I got no place better to put this, so...

Dropped over to Hobbit-side to browse their forum a bit, read thru today's release note for them.

• Beornings will no longer tilt when walking on angled surfaces.
    I know there are a couple jokes there, but too many folks on that forum have no sense of humor.
    Collectibles

Did the servers ever drop, I wasn't watching.

- but they're up now.

Collectibles

Did the servers ever drop, I wasn't watching.

- but they're up now.

No it didnt, judging from past events expect it to be tomorrow.

[[for down-time amusement purposes only]]

I got no place better to put this, so...

Dropped over to Hobbit-side to browse their forum a bit, read thru today's release note for them.

I know there are a couple jokes there, but too many folks on that forum have no sense of humor.
    You rolled a 1 for humor.

Community Manager

Sorry about the messaging mixup. We'll do a weekly restart tomorrow morning (Thursday) starting at 9:00 AM Eastern.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

What happened to:

The Feywild saga will be available after a patch currently planned for later this week.
    There's to my count at least 4 Feywild quests that can accidentally be made incompletable - a fix sooner than later would be appreciated.

• Needle in a Feystack: If the dragon hides more than 2x the quest is usually broke. (best to send in only one person to invis and jump up above somewhere)
    • Make Believe: Make sure you don't have a dot when taking the apple or you won't take it and quest is broke.
    • Thornwright: Talk to the Dryad before she turns into a mob or you won't tick off her objective and quest is broke. For some reason damaging any monster starts the same fight as talking to the dryad (which happens often with reapers about).
    • Immortality Lessons: Don't kill the named red Gargoyle too quickly (esp if farming heroic). He needs to die via the LuteExplosion mechanic for the objective to be checked off.

Also a bunch of small bugs... no r/m on most Feytwisted loot. Many quest objectives don't highlight for clicking and must be specifically [Backspace] targeted. Summer favor patron doesn't explicitly tell you what you are getting for the first few rewards. Typos in the new content. Etc.

Personal annoyance: Still can't trade in raid runes with legendary master artificer quest npc when on quest timer.

The lag has embiggened since Feywild release... guessing some new quest mechanics doing something combined with a bit more population... but kinda ouch right now.

Hmmm... lots to do and probably 50 other things I didn't mention that some SSG producer classified as HIGHEST PRIORITY.
    Casual DDOaholic

Community Member

Sorry about the messaging mixup. We'll do a weekly restart tomorrow morning (Thursday) starting at 9:00 AM Eastern.
    The launcher still says Wednesday.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Personal annoyance: Still can't trade in raid runes with legendary master artificer quest npc when on quest timer.
    I agree this is an annoyance. I think a second NPC right next to the questgivers should be used for raid runes trade-ins, it would prevent things like this.

Another downtime? thursday and we just got 60 mins warning on Khyber, nothing on furum or facebook, what gives?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by sudzz View Post
    Another downtime? thursday and we just got 60 mins warning on Khyber, nothing on furum or facebook, what gives?
    Yeah, they meant for the downtime to be on Thursday but they accidentally said Wednesday...then COMPLETELY failed to update anything other than Cordo burying the actual date/time somewhere in this thread.

So they didn't do the restart yesterday and just didn't update the post? Got hope this is just a restart then and not a real downtime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast