Default Endgame gear for a raging beat

I’m running a 18 Druid/1 barbarian/1 fighter Druid with all the rage goodies. Any thoughts on gear besides part of the family set and the rage artifact cloak?

Not to be a contrarian but I actually like the Strength bracers artifact on ragers instead, because of the boost to accuracy, which for me has been an Achilles Heel for raging characters. So my barbarian specifically has the artifact bracers and the artifact cloak's glamer as a cosmetic, so it doesn't look like all my other str-based melees who tend toward the same cloak.

Edit: I also find the bracers easier to build around than the cloak. I use the Collective Sight goggles for Wisdom/Insightful Con, which then leaves a Con hole that I like being filled with the Ravenloft cloak, which fits best even though it is 19 con, because of the Dodge. It looks too straight laced for a barb tho, hence the glamered cloak.

I also have not pulled the artifact cloak on the barb yet. If I ever do, I may compare them and find that it is way better. From the listed attributes, I don't see it though.

Edit 2: FYI, am still mulling over using another Collective Sight that is Wis/Ins Strength instead. With my gear layout it is a choice between +10 Insightful Strength or +10 Insightful Con. I'd rather not have to choose, but I can't seem to find a way to fit in both.
    Last edited by arminius; 10-15-2020 at 02:05 PM.

here's what i came up with, any obvious improvements? i think the only thing i'm missing is doublestrike which i had from Sharn ring, but i took the Lionheart ring for the extra set bonus, not sure which is better. 3 pieces is extra fort bypass. I'm looking for improvements where i can. i'm trying to max strength

Goggles - Legendary Collective Sight <Ins Str+10>
    Armor - Legendary Enforcer Plate <Family set>
    Bracers - Legendary Ironclad Armbands
    Ring 1- Legendary Lionheart Ring <Eminence of Summer>
    Boots - Legendary Deepsnow Boots
    Gloves - Legendary Hammerfist <Family set>
    Ring 2 - Legendary Ring of Power *Melee Alacrity which i need on an item because i'm a bear
    Belt - Legendary Belt of the Ram <Eminence of Summer>
    Cloak - Charune, Grand Burden of Fury
    Trinket - Legendary Bottle of Shadows
    Neck - Legendary Family Sigil <Family set>
    Head - Titania's Glory <Eminence of Summer>

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by painkiller3 View Post
    i think the only thing i'm missing is doublestrike
    Then you need to start over. Not including Doublestrike is a huge DPS loss. Either use the raid neck with 24% DS, or use the Cloak of Summer. Charune isn't good enough to use over the loss of Doublestrike.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Thanks for the suggestion exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for