Hero

Default Legenary LOB water one shotting

Is it intended for the water in Legendary LOB to one shot characters on all difficulties? During an LH speed run yesterday, our tank ended up in the water which then one-shot him. For higher skulls I would expect that, but the damage seems a bit over-the-top for lower difficulties.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Is it intended for the water in Legendary LOB to one shot characters on all difficulties? During an LH speed run yesterday, our tank ended up in the water which then one-shot him. For higher skulls I would expect that, but the damage seems a bit over-the-top for lower difficulties.
    It's 10k on normal and hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

I was quite surprised to find that it one-shots, and found it quite stupid. A big part of getting the forge's buff was the levitation it gives you, to give melee players the opportunity to go bash down the pillar bases. Now, why would you? You can't see a timer on your levitation buff, and when it unexpectedly vanishes, you're instantly dead. I guess this is part of them trying to force you to get a bunch of ranged damage in your group, seeing as the pillar tops and bottoms both got massive hp boosts
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Question Stone Shoes

I got killed by getting pushed into the water by LOB.

Not sure if Stone Shoes will prevent the pushing off as they do in Tempest's Spine.

Anyone know if they work or not?

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post
    You can't see a timer on your levitation buff
    This is highly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post
    I was quite surprised to find that it one-shots, and found it quite stupid. A big part of getting the forge's buff was the levitation it gives you, to give melee players the opportunity to go bash down the pillar bases. Now, why would you? You can't see a timer on your levitation buff, and when it unexpectedly vanishes, you're instantly dead. I guess this is part of them trying to force you to get a bunch of ranged damage in your group, seeing as the pillar tops and bottoms both got massive hp boosts
    You can see the buff for levitation its a blue icon that mingles with your others buffs and lasts for about 40 seconds. It also comes with the debuff that lasts about four minutes that stuns you if you try to take the buff again while you have the debuff. It is there people just confuse it for the debuff.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Stev69 View Post
    You can see the buff for levitation its a blue icon that mingles with your others buffs and lasts for about 40 seconds.
    I have 30+ buffs. It's impossible to find this, as buffs constantly shift around -- assuming the buff isn't hidden because the buff bar has a maximum limit of buffs it will display.

The buff bar needs to be sorted by time remaining, with the buff about to expire at the anchor point of the buff bar. Adding a sort_buff_by_duration() function would be a huge QOL improvement.