Thumbs up Returned to game. Looking for a home.

After a long break my guild mates and I returned in April like so many other player. After seeing that the Congo channel broke up and our usual running mate friendly guilds are gone as well.

After running for last few months the three of us remaining in “No Politics” realized that we need to join up with another guild. Are any old timers (or new) looking for some fresh blood to drag along? Mainly looking east coast time but really all over the place so mainly looking for people to run with.

If so hit me or my guildies up in game.

Thanks in advance

Dark
    Darkrune TRx2 lvl 20 FvS, Darkdivinity lvl 20 cleric, Darkaxe lvl 20 fighter, Darktune TRx1 lvl 4bard, Darkbow lvl 20 AA Ranger, Darksoldier TRx1 lvl 20 Barb, Darkspells TRx2 lvl 20 Wizard, Darkbattle TRx1 lvl 20 artificer, Darktemper lvl 17 Ranger, Darkfists TRx1 lvl 20 Monk, Darkherald lvl 5 paladin Guild Leader of No Politics Thelanis Server

Hey!

My rather new guild is looking for more members, here's the description:

A Piece of Cake is always looking for more members!

The DDO guild was created in the end of this June and is at level 37 currently. Since the guild is rather fresh, we have a lot of new players, and your input would actually mean something for the guild, no matter when you started playing.

Our good stuff:
    We've got an airship with some buffs. There are 300+ characters in the guild, about 1/3 of which were online within the last 7 days. We also have a Warframe clan and a well-established Discord server which were created years ago.

Our bad stuff:
    The airship buffs are weak, the non-ddo members on our discord may seem rude (but they're fairly decent once you get to know them).

Requirements:
    Just know English enough to communicate without problem and don't be an ?ss. That's it!

How to join:
    Tell me with your character name(s) and I'll reply with guild invite. Joinig our discord server isn't required! (but it's recommended)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkrune View Post
    After a long break my guild mates and I returned in April like so many other player. After seeing that the Congo channel broke up and our usual running mate friendly guilds are gone as well.

After running for last few months the three of us remaining in “No Politics” realized that we need to join up with another guild. Are any old timers (or new) looking for some fresh blood to drag along? Mainly looking east coast time but really all over the place so mainly looking for people to run with.

If so hit me or my guildies up in game.

Thanks in advance

Dark
    Where did you guys end up settling in at, as I am an "old school" player looking to get back into playing on the East Coast as well. My toons are lvl 6-12
    Thanks