Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default The Night Revels have returned!

UPDATE: The Night Revels gets another day! Now through November 4th.

The Night Revels is back through November 3rd! Click here for our guide to the event.

This year, we do not have new items or dungeons available. However, we will not be expiring last year's ingredients, so if you still have them, you can use them! If you have the ingredients in your shared bank, you will need to pull them out of the bank to get last year's ingredients to display as not rotten.

We hope you have fun during this year's Night Revels!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 11-03-2020 at 07:01 PM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The Night Revels is back through November 3rd! Click here for our guide to the event.

This year, we do not have new items or dungeons available. However, we will not be expiring last year's ingredients, so if you still have them, you can use them! If you have the ingredients in your shared bank, you will need to pull them out of the bank to get last year's ingredients to display as not rotten.

Thank a bunch love mabar......Is the draught and keys in the store ..tks

Altitus Maximus

Default Enternity Unleashed broken

Quote Originally Posted by superevbully View Post
    Thank a bunch love mabar......Is the draught and keys in the store ..tks

Just an fyi, it looks like Eternity Unleashed is broken. The purple crystal never unleashes it's laser to light up the final crystal. I have seen a few report this on Sarlona, and I have run into the issue several times myself.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cadic View Post
    Just an fyi, it looks like Eternity Unleashed is broken. The purple crystal never unleashes it's laser to light up the final crystal. I have seen a few report this on Sarlona, and I have run into the issue several times myself.
    I think there is more broken than just the Spectral Dragon...

My partner and I have tried many times to get signed/logged in, and it fails at the same point every time.

So, no Night Revel's love here. I signed in this AM just fine, now it's an insta-crash situation

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamadhi View Post

My partner and I have tried many times to get signed/logged in, and it fails at the same point every time.

So, no Night Revel's love here. I signed in this AM just fine, now it's an insta-crash situation
    same here, logged in just fine, did the challenge, then the game crashed when i was stepping into one of the festival's quest and now i can't get back on. Client crashes instantly when i try to enter the game
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...te-Threat-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    Please set the minimum to a negative number so some classes can generate love. There is too much hate in the world.

Community Member

If the client hadn't stopped working maybe I could experience Mabar too!

Looks like a problem.
    He left the name, at which the world grew pale.

game is crashing each time i log on
    ~Started Playing DDO - 6th June 2011 (Joined Forums In 2014)
    ~Guild - The Matrix (Orien)
    ~Orien Raiding Discord - Click Here

Community Member

I'm sure there will be a lot of questions about this over the next couple weeks(hopefully, assuming the initial rush issues are resolved!), so in an effort to get some answers in a central, easily locatable place:

Other than multiple Ruby of Ghostbane, what's 'worth' making for new players? Is an ooze-beater in Crystalized Eternity worth making one or more of? (completely discounting the glam that the item has, which is tasty in and of itself)

I see that several of the weapons carry Vorpal effects. Do any stand out as head and shoulders over some of the non-event staples like Carnifex, SoS or Barovian weapons? How about Epic Keep on the Borderlands?

I've seen more than a few new players in the last couple months, and as much as we stare at these lists, we're still somewhat overwhelmed, and kindly ask to be steered in a better direction.

Community Member

Default freeze on loading screen before toon selector

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelSamadhi View Post

You've made it further than I. Yesterday I logged fine, but mysteriously today all the computers I use follow this sequence on launch:
    (1) Login window appears to succeed
    (2) Splash screen minimizes without user input
    (3) Game never proceeds past load splash screen to character selector, whether the minimized screen is restored or not.

Hesitant to make a bug report, as all bug reports yield the same reply: we don't care that you spent money on this game based on the representation Macs were a supported platform, we don't actually support Macs.

Since the people I play with in my hometown are 80% Mac users, this seems a strange position to take. What fraction of users actually spend money on the game? Surely we rate some support.

Community Member Luthor_Darkhammer's Avatar

Now if the clients would stop crashing maybe we could take part.

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

This year, we do not have new items or dungeons available. However, we will not be expiring last year's ingredients, so if you still have them, you can use them!
    Won't be expiring them for another year, or just until this year's night revels is over?

I'm wondering if I need to farm these again this year or not.

Default Eternity Unleashed Temporarily Disabled

We have temporarily disabled access to the Night Revels challenge "Eternity Unleashed" while we work on resolving an issue that prevents it from being completed.

They closed it down, deleted my screenshots.
    Last edited by Ghlitch; 10-08-2020 at 01:36 PM.

It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing.

-Sir Terry Pratchett

Community Member Luthor_Darkhammer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    We have temporarily disabled access to the Night Revels challenge "Eternity Unleashed" while we work on resolving an issue that prevents it from being completed.
    How about resolving the log in issues?

Draughts of Midnight and keys don't seem to be in the store.

Community Member

Default Really Enjoying Revels!

You did a fantastic job with Night Revels. I was away from the game a couple of years so this is my first time trying it. Excellent job. The content is great.

Community Member

Thumbs down Ingredients expiration

It is hard for me to get on to play. I try to run revels every year, get ingredients, only to have them expire when I don't have enough to turn in or some other nonsense. The fact I dumped them last year, on DDO's notice they will expire, only to rescind that,....please don't do that again.

***UPDATE*** Sorry, Cordovan, I should have had more faith. Just read your notes in Wiki that this is an attempt to fix the very same issue I'm bringing up. Thank you,...again!
    Last edited by Grumpf; 10-09-2020 at 02:05 AM. Reason: New information

Enjoying the Night Revels so far

-Bel

Why not remove the vendor in Delera's GY who sells discontinued items? Is it really so much work to delete an NPC?

Community Member

Default Last Year's Ingredients Not Updating

Hi, I have tried pulling last year's Night Revels ingredients in and out of the shared bank, crafting storage, bags, and multiple toons, and I can't get the ingredients to update. Is this a bug?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast