Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Community Member AraannaElereth's Avatar

Default Unable to buy it

I tried on multiple occasions to pre-purchase this bundle without using PayPal, I hit the CC option and always get this message below, I do not see anywhere for a stored payment source on any of the pages? Someone suggested it is picking up my PayPal since that is how I auto renew my game but I removed PayPal and still get the same message.

It seems there are a lot of players having payment issues, hopefully it can be resolved for us who want to pre-purchase, I did send in a ticket with screenshot hoping that can bring attention to the payment issues. And no this CC is not on file or hasn't been in awhile unless it is picking up in store items I have bought with this card but it isn't stored as an auto option in my account.

"Our records show that the Payment Source you entered is already on file. When you are completing a transaction click on the "Stored Payment Source" tab and identify the payment method you prefer. You may need to enter your Password to access your Stored Payment Sources."

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

Click here to read more about our upcoming expansion and start playing the shifter!
    Argonnessen Player!
    Every great adventure has to have a great adventurer!

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

About those payment problems : Is it possible that it has something to do with this announcement ? https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...tice-of-Change

Quoted from there :

We have shifted the processing of certain payments through our DDO Store to a different payment processor. This has necessitated the change of a few available forms of payment:

Paypal - Paypal users may need to re-enter their payment information that had been saved in the Store.

Paysafe and Amazon Pay - We are no longer able to accept payments from these sources, but we hope to accept these forms of payment in the future.

The following payment methods are no longer available to use to make purchases in the DDO Store:

BBVA
    Carta Si
    CIMB Clicks
    MOL Points
    Nordea
    RHB Bank
    Subway Gift Card
    Webpay Plus
    Yandex.Money
    BOKU
    POLi
    Ideal
    Mister Cash
    Bolerto Bancario
    Efecty
    May Bank 2 U
    Moneybookers Wallet
    Neteller
    Openbucks
    Oxxo
    Transbank

We apologize for any inconvenience this change causes you. The forms of payment available to use in the DDO Market remain unchanged. The ability to pay through the DDO Store with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club remains unchanged.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by sago View Post
    When will the Shifter Iconic become available for purchase in the DDO store ?
    At least a few months judging by the availability of past iconics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Ok for everyone unable to purchase.

1) Go into the game and hit the store, Your user name (TOP RIGHT), My payment accounts. Then add as they probably no longer exist.
    2) Go back to purchase option and all should then go through

NOTE: The user name and password is YOUR ACCOUNT LOG IN details
    Ozzgood 51, 51, 27, 42, 115. Ozzbad 51, 51, 27, 42, 100. Ozzugly 45, 51, 27, 42, 145. EvilOzz 51, 51, 27, 42, 135. Ozzistheworst 39, 51, 16, 18, 75. Ozzthegreat 5, 5, 2, 0, 15. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial., Reaper Points,

Quote Originally Posted by huntdawumpus View Post
    What's up with the Daybreak Games bit? I enter DDO credentials and get redirected to another publisher who doesn't list DDO or LOTR as one of their games? And no, my DDO creds don't work on that site. Is this release actually legit? Haven't had to do this with any prior expansion pack pre-purchase, and not liking it for this one.
    If the pass-through to Daybreak was supposed to be seamless for ordering, there are 2 problems:
    1) They don't accept the same characters for usernames that DDO does
    2) They don't accept the same password characters

If this wasn't supposed to be seamless, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post

1) Go into the game and hit the store, Your user name (TOP RIGHT), My payment accounts. Then add as they probably no longer exist.

Ty for the idea. Didn't work.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.

I should have read this thread before trying to purchase the expansion this afternoon, because it failed for me, too. I used PayPal, and the charge is showing as pending (to Turbine?!?) on my credit card, but I received the "Purchase Cannot Be Completed" error message, so who knows what happened? I have a ticket into Support.

- deleted

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by MistaMagic View Post

Unfortunately, that did not resolve the issue for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    /signed....

I'm having the same problem!!! It won't let me logon to the daybreak site!!
    Today at 5:00 eastern.

Logon to DDO....I am NOT a ROBOT..

Logon to Daybreak......Daybreak screen resets erasing info I input...and I STILL can't logon...

Seamless....

The Frustrated~

Community Member

Default Why can't you just take my money?

PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED
    We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:

You have previously purchased the item.
    This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s).
    Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time.
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
    We are currently performing maintenance.

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

I can't even get past the login screen. I've tried chrome, firefox, IE and Edge. First I get a Dungeons & Dragons Online login, then it gives me a Daybreak login and clicking Log In seems to just reload the page.

Quote Originally Posted by huntdawumpus View Post
    If the pass-through to Daybreak was supposed to be seamless for ordering, there are 2 problems:
    1) They don't accept the same characters for usernames that DDO does
    2) They don't accept the same password characters

If this wasn't supposed to be seamless, why not?
    I bet this is my problem. I have special characters in my pw.

Edit: tested with a different account that doesn't have special chars in the pw, and login works.
    So, it's clearly my pw that's no being accepted.
    Last edited by Micki; 10-14-2020 at 07:04 AM.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Default Pre-purchase Receipt and paid w/o actual upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Just to keep people in the loop, we are actively investigating purchase issues.
    I don't know if this is style of issue with Pre-Purchase has been addressed yet, and posting for a friend.

My friend's bought the Pre-Purchase and got the receipt number and cash was taken out of his bank, but the actual upgrade was not applied.

Any suggestions for THAT type of issue?

Community Manager

If you are having an issue pre-purchasing Fables of the Feywild, please make sure you have an email ticket in with us to Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

If you are having an issue pre-purchasing Fables of the Feywild, please make sure you have an email ticket in with us to Account Support here: https://help.standingstonegames.com/...s/requests/new
    I don't know which category to choose.

I don't need payment assistance, I just would like it if someone looked why the Daybreak page doesn't accept some passwords.
    Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Baahb3 View Post
    Have to agree Impaqt.

Ravenloft Ultimate || Sharn Ultimate || Feywild Ultimate (All $129.99)

Aasimar/Aasimar Scourage || Tiefling/Tiefling Scoundrel || Shifter/Razor Claw Shifter
    Barovian/Vampire Hunter Cosmetics || High Society/Inquisitive Cosmetics || Feywild Mosaic/Winter Eladrin Cosmetics
    Black Cat/Raven Pets || Warforged Peacock/Bloodhound Pets || Cooshee/Displacer Beast Pets
    Vistani Tree || Inquisitive Tree || Feydark Illusionist Tree
    Teleport To || Teleport To || Teleport To
    Racial AP Tome || Universal Tree Tome || Destiny Tree Tome
    Heroic/Legendary Hierling || Heroic/Legendary Hierling || Heroic/Legendary Hierling
    12 Quests/2 Raids/Wilderness/Saga || 9 Quests/2 Raids/Wilderness/2 Sagas || 13 Quests/1 Raid/1 Wilderness (Is there a saga here?)

So that leaves for the Feywild; 2 items that I would say are ok, but are hardly a selling point, Epic Destinies (995 Points) and a Character Slot (625), and 2 Mounts.
    --The Mounts may be a big selling point for some people but even with mounts being out for a while now, they are still uncommon to see, and lets be honest, not that useful in an instanced based game.

While from Sharn, you got 140 Astral Shards (795), 3 Major Guild Renown Pots (1050 [350*3]), 20 Greater Treasure Pots (600 [300*2]), 5 Mirrors of Glamering (1225 [245*5)]), Weapon Auras (95+ [95* #ofCharacters]) and a Dimensional Augment bag (1992 Points [not purchasable]). All, except for maybe the Guild Renown pots, are useful to every player.
    --Extrapolated the Augment bag based off of current price for Colossal w/ 300 slots for 1195 (Dimensional has 500 slots)

Ravenloft you got, 140 Astral Shards (795), 3 Supreme Cakes (1050 [350*3]), 2 Rest Shrines (1390 [695*2]), 5 Mirrors of Glammering (1225), Shared Storage 10 slots (995), Weapon Aura (95+), Character Slot (625) and 60 Days of VIP ($29.99)

Just from a point perspective that is 6175 Points + $29.99 VIP Code with Ravenloft, 5757 Points of with Sharn, and then 1620 Points + 2 Mounts for Feywild.
    --I could not find single mounts for sale in the store, but that would make them worth about 2000 points each. Not sure if that will be the value of purchasable mounts in the future, but the Borderlands bonus items price would indicate that is about twice what they are worth since you get a 5 piece cosmetic set, mount bag (not in store) and a steed there for 2995 points.

Sorry for the long rant to a simple comment at the beginning. I want to support this game and have bought the Ultimate bundles with previous expansions but I cannot justify the value this time around.
    I have to agree with this...

Feywild not only feels underwhelming in its offerings, but it also feels like SSG is trying to charge us an arm and a leg for as little as possible as the offerings get slimmer each time. Oh well...
    Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtooth333 View Post
    I have to agree with this...

Feywild not only feels underwhelming in its offerings, but it also feels like SSG is trying to charge us an arm and a leg for as little as possible as the offerings get slimmer each time. Oh well...
    ShadowFail 2.0

Unhappy not to be negative, but....

I just tried doing this. I was required to click a verification link, I do this, then I am required to do another login to Standing stones this time, I fill in all the needed info and I press accept. Lo and behold I am presented with an error : "standingstonegames.zendesk.com refused to grant access".

So I am prevented from getting customer support in order to be able to use your online store.

Please fix this, it simply can't be this difficult to make a working online store function ( I might add that it worked perfectly when I bought Sharn), one I might add does not require your customers to run through all kinds of hoops in order to buy your products.

Support just sent me a message saying they had received my ticket. Something works, even if it tries to hidee it
    Last edited by Galad1; 10-14-2020 at 12:30 PM. Reason: development
    Guild Leader of Ex Deus - The jolly band of Danes and Americans, who live and play in constant denial of timezones and sleep.
    Current toons on Khyber : Marhen ; Rorscharch ; Malfares ; Cyriandes ; Shamsi-Adad ; Asurbanipal ; Asurnasirpal ;

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Micki View Post
    I don't know which category to choose.

I don't need payment assistance, I just would like it if someone looked why the Daybreak page doesn't accept some passwords.
    The password complexity issue you are reporting is currently being investigated and worked on.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

The password complexity issue you are reporting is currently being investigated and worked on.
    When i go to newest expansion on marketplace. I fill in my Login and password and get this directly after:

PURCHASE CANNOT BE COMPLETED
    We’re sorry, your purchase cannot be completed. Possible reasons for this may be:

You have previously purchased the item.
    This purchase cannot be applied to your subscription(s).
    Offer is no longer available for purchase at this time.
    We are currently experiencing technical difficulties.
    We are currently performing maintenance.

Any know what i shall do?

Yesterday i got to choose creditcard of paypal, now that isnt happen, just that above directly.

/Peter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast