Default Khopesh and Quiver - Recruiting - New/Returning Player Friendly!

Hello Orien!

Khopesh and Quiver (Guild Level 150) is recruiting on Orien.

Our guild history is over 10 years old and began as a guild for a group of real life friends who played together in static groups. We are now under new leadership and are recruiting for the first time in our guild history.

We are all players who have played and taken breaks from DDO over more than a decade, and we all have experience as returning players coming back from long gaps. We are very open to any returning players or players who are new or began with the free content promotion and who may be, like us, not "up" on the current meta.

Static groups are welcome. We have both static groups and family groups who play in our guild. If you want to join, do your thing alone or with your friends, no problem! We'll also be happy to help out with any questions, or to group up if you would like.

We have a large airship with full amenities.

If you would like to join, you can reply here and let me know your character name. You can also reach out to any of these characters in-game via PM or mail if you would like to join:

Talonir
    Kahlu
    Ozal
    Clagius
    Khaeliss

We are very especially interested in anyone who would like to join our static group. We currently have 4 regulars with room for 2 more. We run regularly on reaper 3-5 (Don't worry if you're a first timer, we are happy to help you build your tree and catch up) everynight from 6pm-8pm PST. If you're casual in DDO, don't worry, we're a very moderate group and do not zerg. We run full heroic/epic lives in about 8 weeks, so it's a nice comfortable pace.

We hope to welcome you aboard soon.

Talonir of Orien
    Last edited by Duskofdead; 09-17-2022 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Update

Hey Dusk,
    great that you open up your guild. If you like, I add you to the Orien Guild list with your information.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hey Dusk,
    great that you open up your guild. If you like, I add you to the Orien Guild list with your information.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    That'd be great Titus, thank you. Please let me know if you need any information.

Community Member

Default I would like to join

Quote Originally Posted by Duskofdead View Post
    Hello Orien!

Khopesh and Quiver (Guild Level 66) is recruiting on Orien.

We were formerly under the name "Heroes of the Blade." Our guild history is over 10 years old and began as a guild for a group of real life friends who played together in static groups. We are now under new leadership and are recruiting for the first time in our guild history.

We are all players who have played and taken breaks from DDO over more than a decade, and we all have experience as returning players coming back from long gaps. We are very open to any returning players or players who are new or began with the free content promotion and who may be, like us, not "up" on the current meta.

Static groups are welcome. We have both static groups and family groups who play in our guild. If you want to join, do your thing alone or with your friends, no problem! We'll also be happy to help out with any questions, or to group up if you would like.

We have a medium sized airship with a full amenities bar for buffs.

If you would like to join, you can reply here and let me know your character name. You can also reach out to any of these characters in-game via PM or mail if you would like to join:

Talonir
    Thorer
    Kahlu
    Clagius

We hope to welcome you aboard soon.

Talonir of Orien
    I would like to join, please. Character Name: Reynarn
    Thank you.

Bumped for update (guild has grown).

Still open and welcome to new joiners. Our officers also run a static group which plays nightly 6-8PM PST, if anyone is looking for a static group and would be comfortable with that pace we have a spot open. Good group and guild discord.

Also welcome to play with your own group or even to just use the airship.

I understand this stellar guild is now level 145 and STILL has a static group that plays daily 6-8pm pst/9-11pm est. Thats a very stable group

I also hear they finally have two open slots and are only a couple weeks from tr-ing
    I'm better at DDO than you are

Bump for minor updates.

Welcome anyone interested in joining, please reach out.