Cool Looking to move main 2 toons to new 120+ guild

Old Vet here. I am looking to move my 2 main toons to a new guild, level 120+, that speaks English and actually talks in guild chat. I play varying U.S. EST hours. I would like to tour of your Airship before making a move though. I can do that with an unguilded banker toon though. Doesn't have to be a raiding guild as I have my own group for raids that i can join in on. I am an officer in the guild i am in now but that is not a requirement to move guilds. I do not want to join a guild that would have race and/or class requirements.

My Main toon is a class and epic completionist working on RR's with 3 WF, H-elf, DB, Tiefling and 2 lives of Dwarf and level 10 in 3rd life and 1 morning lord life. Main alt is a Tanklock that raids and farms for gear when needed. Most contribution will come from Main toon

Please send me your guild info via a DM on the forums.
    Last edited by Amastris; 10-02-2020 at 03:56 PM.
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous

New Home Found
    G'land Characters | Amastris of Thay - Leader of Crimson Lotus | Grevok The Maniacal - DC Caster Reaper/Raider
    "If I walk away from a conversation it is not because I have admitted defeat. It is because I can not properly handle your degree in stupidology." - Anonymous