Nor a Barbarian in the this battle... I do not play on Thelanis. I was new when Wayfinder was rolled back, I DID take advantage of those buffs to try something else that was new, and enjoyed the welcome that community gave. My "main" at the time was 10ish, it is now 26, and I have more than a few server unlocks, and am very unlikely to head to Thelanis for any reason. I'm aware of this due to occasionally hitting the "New Post" button over the last two months.

Asking for compensation after a day or two? I might consider that a bit tacky, depending on the circumstances and/or severity of the issue. After TWO MONTHS? I hope that those that call Thelanis home, are given a bit of joy to make up for something that would make anything other than generic solo or overpowered zerging painful. ANYTHING that requires coordination? Something as simple as hitting 3 levers at the same time... strikes me as nigh on impossible.

Does Thelanis deserve the exact same buffs that Wayfinder got not that long ago? Maybe, maybe not. Something tailored to make up for the inability to work together? Yes.