Default The Syncletican Monastery dojo is seeking acolytes

Investing in the Monk class is a labor of love. You can only buy it through a VIP account or on the DDO Store.
    And once you have it, you might find it more complex than you realized.

Years ago I found myself in this fix and decided to record what I learned and what others taught me. The result was "The Book of Syncletica," named after my first Monk.

And now, as I work on an updated version of the guide, there's now a place where you can play with me and others to get some training on your character.

The Syncletican Monastery, only on the Ghallanda server, is offering new Monks or those that like to play them a space in the dojo to learn and enjoy.

The early rules (aside from courtesy, fun, and keeping real-life out of the game whenever possible), is that your character must have at least 3 Monk levels and be Lawful unless you are adding support classes (Rogues, Clerics) a mage, or special Monk-supported multiclassed characters. (Naturally, no pure Fighters or Barbarians).

To submit an application, visit https://syncleticanmonastery.shivtr.com/. Enlightenment is coming.

(Update: June 2021: We're still small but going! We'd love new members who are new to Monks or love some company. I am most active doing evenings and Sundays, US Eastern time, but there are several onboard happy to help!)
    Last edited by TeacherSyn; 06-23-2021 at 10:43 AM.
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more

The Book of Synclectica is an amazing guide for monks in ddo! I did not know you were from Ghallanda.

You should get this guild featured on the ddo chronicle. I like the concept of this guild and wish you the best.

Syn's monk guide is the gold standard. He has spent years and un-Godly amounts of hours fine tuning and playing his monks.

Without a doubt one of the finest builders and class trainers DDO has ever seen. And he's still PLAYING! Very nice guy. Zero ego. Walking ensynclopedia!

My review: Yeah --- JOIN!! What are ya MITs (Monks in Training) waiting for!?

Let me know if you'd like a spot in the Fellowship Syn for this project.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-27-2020 at 06:54 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Thanks very much!

LeslieWest is co-guild leader of Tyrs Paladium, my first, and I recommend this one as well for general play.

Recruitment for my dojo continues! Just visit the website, or drop on Ghallanda and send a mail to "Syncletica."
    Editor, The Book of Syncletica 2nd Edition: An unofficial DDO Monk Guide, and Stormreach Shadows: An unofficial DDO Stealth Guide
    (Stormreach Shadows updates are in indefinite hiatus.)
    The Order of Syncletica: A DDO-flavored blog on Monks and gameplay and more