Default Seigebreaker - unspeable bucket

Hey,

Can we get something done about this - if you so much as click one of the 15 things you need to do in sequence the bonus can never be met and you dont get an extra chest. No matter if it doesnt make any sense.

For instance I accidentally clicked the waterfall during the initial fight. Now that whole sequence plus bonus chest is unattainable, despite getting a bucket, filling it with gunk and be more than capable of just putting it in to the water.

It just makes no sense at all. Having to go out and restart the quest due to accidentally clicking a waterfall is just no fun at all. If we can get this looked at?

Pretty please?

Community Member

Yeah, this has been bugged for quite a while now. I get the bucket and then I cant fill it, no way to click on the muck, it simply wont let me.

Another quest that is bugged is Missing.....I cant click on some of the mad people, again it just wont let me. I always used to have no problem with either of these quests, something has bugged them.

I can usually get them if I highlight and use the "use" cogwheel thingy...sometimes works.

But seigebreaker - unless you get absolutely every click in the right sequence, doink, cant complete it. Even if everything you have done would logically still enable you to poison a pool.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amorais View Post
    I can usually get them if I highlight and use the "use" cogwheel thingy...sometimes works.

But seigebreaker - unless you get absolutely every click in the right sequence, doink, cant complete it. Even if everything you have done would logically still enable you to poison a pool.
    Tried that before but it simply wont work for me. Some of them I can click on, 3 or 4 others I cant. Mouse pointer kinda looks like I'm trying to attack them.
    The bucket thing always worked for me, just get the bucket, go click on the water and no problem. Now, forget it.