Default Thursday Night Static Group on Orion

We have an opening for a level 20/21 character in our once a week static group. One of our members has quit

We are all on our 2nd or 3rd life, but don't mind a first life alt if you want to start building up one.

What character you want to play is completely up to you. We have a Rogue, Druid, Warlock, Bard and Sorcerer.

We meet on Orion at 5:30pm Central time, and usually are done between 9:00-9:30pm.

If you are not in a guild, we will happily invite you into one of the 3 guilds our members are in.

Drop a note here if you are interested.

AceDraconix (druid) on Orion.
    Last edited by LordDunmore; 10-29-2020 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Updated Party Level

Community Member

I would join but need to let you know that I do not have Ravenloft or Gatekeeper Expansions yet. Well I guess I do for the next few weeks but then no. I have been playing for a very long time and was in a static group for 3 years that finally fell apart, have been looking to get back into a group though. Let me know if you want me to run with you guys or not. I can level a toon quickly and join up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDunmore View Post
    We have an opening for a level 10/11 character in our once a week static group. One of our members had to quit as of this week.

We are all on our 2nd or 3rd life, but don't mind a first life alt if you want to start building up one. We are all somewhere in rank 56-57.

Our plans are to run white plume and von 3 & 4 before taking 12, and then moving on to Ravenloft.

What character you want to play is completely up to you. We have a Rogue, Druid, Warlock, Bard and Sorcerer.

We meet on Orion at 5:30pm Central time, and usually are done between 9:00-9:30pm.

If you are not in a guild, we will happily invite you into one of the 3 guilds our members are in.

Drop a note here if you are interested.

AceDraconix (druid) on Orion

Quote Originally Posted by srmobsters View Post
    I would join but need to let you know that I do not have Ravenloft or Gatekeeper Expansions yet. Well I guess I do for the next few weeks but then no. I have been playing for a very long time and was in a static group for 3 years that finally fell apart, have been looking to get back into a group though. Let me know if you want me to run with you guys or not. I can level a toon quickly and join up with you.
    Sounds great. We were going to be doing Ravenloft next week. I am Acedraconix, you can also look for Shycna.
    Last edited by LordDunmore; 08-18-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Default Still need a player

We haven't filled our missing player yet. Would really like to get someone to join us!