Community Member

Default Nee Player looking for Guild

3 day old player, who fell in love woth this game, looking for friendly players to play together.

Details: Lavel 2 Necromancer
    Activity Time: GMT 1:30AM-3:30AM everyday, GMT 1:00PM-3:00PM as well some days.

If RP guild- then better, but not necessary.

I am not into End-game rush, rather enjoy exploring, enjoying quests at a slow pace

Hey!

I have created a guild not so long ago, maybe you'd like to join it. It's called A Piece of Cake and mostly consists of new players. The guild level isn't high yet, but we're growing.

If you decide to join us, I'll need your character name. You can also join our discord server.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xexc View Post
    Hey!

I have created a guild not so long ago, maybe you'd like to join it. It's called A Piece of Cake and mostly consists of new players. The guild level isn't high yet, but we're growing.

If you decide to join us, I'll need your character name. You can also join our discord server.
    Thanks for your kind reply. I would really like to join. However, as I had already told, I am not in endgame rush, and prefer to level up slowly, without any rush. Hope that is no issue. And I am no VIP but Premium. And I have already mentioned my time of activity. :P

Name: SvikC Orty

Quote Originally Posted by SvikC View Post
    Thanks for your kind reply. I would really like to join. However, as I had already told, I am not in endgame rush, and prefer to level up slowly, without any rush. Hope that is no issue. And I am no VIP but Premium. And I have already mentioned my time of activity. :P

Name: SvikC Orty
    That's alright, play at your pace and have fun! I don't like to rush either, haven't managed to TR even once yet.

Someone will invite you asap, or I'll get to it by the evening myself.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xexc View Post
    That's alright, play at your pace and have fun! I don't like to rush either, haven't managed to TR even once yet.

Someone will invite you asap, or I'll get to it by the evening myself.
    Thanks a lot, if you wish I too can contact you or anyone else related by myself!