Community Member

Default Suggestion for those who died twice while DC'ed

That bug happens when people died while they DC'ed. I think SSG can investigate their logs and see who died after DC'ed. SSG will be able to put their life back once they found out who died after DC'ed.

Also, they can put a fix that when a player died after DC'ed and their life stack is above 2, giving them a stack of life back. simple, I guess? It prevents double death at least, while It doesn't prevent one death after DC'ed.
    Orien Server
    [Main] Dragant
    [Alts] Palescale, Scalefavor, Dracodiaboli, Glimmerspell
    Officer of DDO Korea

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Targal View Post
    That bug happens when people died while they DC'ed. I think SSG can investigate their logs and see who died after DC'ed. SSG will be able to put their life back once they found out who died after DC'ed.

Also, they can put a fix that when a player died after DC'ed and their life stack is above 2, giving them a stack of life back. simple, I guess? It prevents double death at least, while It doesn't prevent one death after DC'ed.
    Signed.

Default This happened to me today

Bluescreened after a quest complete with 80 favor left till 5k. There were still a few mobs left to mop up. Got a double death.
    /signed

Play Hardcore at your own risk.

They cant be bothered to restore double death fups or lag deaths in the current Hardcore event.

Our lost lives are insignificant bits of statistical data, at best they will chalk it up to something to be fixed for some future coding revisions.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Or just get rid of the extra lives, it's supposed to be hardcore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.