Community Member

Default Zoarinnia in heroic Giant Hold!

So I was "Killing Things" on my lvl11 arti in lvl13 ruins of giant hold when the rare "Speak with Zoarinnia" shows up... WT,,, ahem. (she is that obnoxious... I mean beautiful red dragon that wants to eat you)
    So I speak with her and shes only CR16 so I kill her and get the 2 chests.
    Is this a new feature? are they letting the dragons out now?

I know she is a fixture of the epic level of the wilderness area but she doesn't show up on my rare list and I am seriously perplexed.

I mean... I nearly had an accident when I encountered my first dragon in the epic version years ago... oops! I shouldn't have told you guys but it was pretty funny, me running all over getting dissolved by that green dragon.
    There was a big lag spike (rubberbanding and getting nowhere) before her message popped up in the quest/xp window but man.. I thought I were a gonner fur sure!

She didn't show up in my completed rare encounters and I received guild xp but no reg xp showed up in the chat window. unusual,
    "(Say): Zoarinnia says, 'Lunch and treasure delivery vessel. Your pack looks fat with expensive trinkets and gold."
    (Say): Zoarinnia says, 'Careful, we wouldn't want to ruin all that nice equipment you have there.'
    (Guild: Your guild has earned 18 renown. (5 base + 13 very small guild bonus!)"
    and that's it... meh.

2014 DDO Players Council

Epic rare encounters unintentionally showing up in Heroic wilderness has been happening for years. It's a bug. Happens in Orchard once in a while, too, not just Gianthold.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap