Smile R10 HoX Complete - R1-3 PN Pugs coming soon

Knocked out two raids this weekend swiftly. Next weekend if we have guild around will take out Strahd and his harem.

Hoping to start pugging r1-r3 pns the next few weeks for guild teaching purposes and server fun/giving people around a chance to do something new/ be exposed to new challenges.

If you are interested in knowing when we plan to run our pugs. Our community discord is here https://discord.gg/PB6ywE Everyone is welcome, just refrain from having agendas toward other players. Be positive and help those in need!

Proud member of EW and ELH
    kirgon lvl 15 wizard/1 bard, hailious lvl 6 fighter,hailous lvl 7 rougue, korgin lvl 16 ranger, hailus lvl 6 bard/2 ranger

HoX pug?

Looking forward to it.

And grats on R10.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkendex View Post
    HoX pug?
    Maybe do HoX runs here and there, but the raid doesnt grant many threads. So we just ran it for the accomplishment and seeing if we can put it to farm rxp.

Will be pugging Reaper Project Nemesis throughout the next 2 weeks is what I mean by PN (:
    kirgon lvl 15 wizard/1 bard, hailious lvl 6 fighter,hailous lvl 7 rougue, korgin lvl 16 ranger, hailus lvl 6 bard/2 ranger

Grats on another awesome win! This is one of my favorite raids. How many rounds of puppy charms and how long did the R10 completion take?

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Grats on another awesome win! This is one of my favorite raids. How many rounds of puppy charms and how long did the R10 completion take?
    Well we brain farted haha. Most of us hadnt ran it in forever so we forgot that stones basically come in 4s. Only need 6 charms tho! Thats w a fully powered bard in fate singer. Basically I took every pet buff/feat in game, and used the sentient buff thingamajig too.

Time cant remember, didnt even look, but was extremely fast and can be considered worth running as first time like tempest. Since the flayers are timed.. Basically took however long to do 3 2 2 charm , but we should have done 3,3 we just again brainfarted
    Last edited by Yumzie; 08-03-2020 at 06:15 PM.