Smile R10 Baba Lasagna Complete

1st attempt with guild and a fun completion.

*I am a big nub to the forums, if anyone wouldn't mind teaching me how to get the image to show on its own... ^^ it'd be much appreciated*
    Edited post : thanks friend for helping me get the image to work instead of a link
    Last edited by Yumzie; 07-26-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumzie View Post
    https://imgur.com/gallery/bZUBoBy

I am a big nub to the forums, if anyone wouldn't mind teaching me how to get the image to show on its own... ^^ it'd be much appreciated
    Nice job
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

https://imgur.com/gallery/bZUBoBy

I am a big nub to the forums, if anyone wouldn't mind teaching me how to get the image to show on its own... ^^ it'd be much appreciated
    Not familiar with that part of IMGUR, but even there, right-click the picture and click "copy image address"
    Here, click the box in the menu bar above the text area that says "Insert Image" then Paste (Control + V) the image address into that pop-up, thusly:

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Not familiar with that part of IMGUR, but even there, right-click the picture and click "copy image address"
    Here, click the box in the menu bar above the text area that says "Insert Image" then Paste (Control + V) the image address into that pop-up, thusly:
    Sweet! got it to work
    Proud member of EW and ELH
    kirgon lvl 15 wizard/1 bard, hailious lvl 6 fighter,hailous lvl 7 rougue, korgin lvl 16 ranger, hailus lvl 6 bard/2 ranger

Grats!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Grats!

More info on screenshots: https://ddowiki.com/page/Screenshot
    You hinting that I need to work on my photography skills .. o O
    kirgon lvl 15 wizard/1 bard, hailious lvl 6 fighter,hailous lvl 7 rougue, korgin lvl 16 ranger, hailus lvl 6 bard/2 ranger

Hero

Nice. Congrats!
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Congrats, show us the death count and how long it took! :P
    ~Started Playing DDO - 6th June 2011 (Joined Forums In 2014)
    ~Guild - The Matrix (Orien)
    ~Orien Raiding Discord - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by BandVP View Post
    Congrats, show us the death count and how long it took! :P
    72 mins. I like our time for having nothing prepared other then our tanks.

Dont want to put some people on blast from dying though lol, so ill keep our deaths to myself. Theres gonna be deaths in R10 raid with no voice. At the end somehow Baba randomly swapped agro to our other tank who was on dooms.. And we couldn't communicate in time to our other tank that baba was too close to the dooms, so when they started charging .. the dps on the doom side of baba insta poofed.. But yee there was a fair amount of deaths.

For just going straight in , no training for an r10 run. People kiting crows as if its r1 caused a couple of deaths.. Pretty much was the only issue we encountered. In future wed probably just nuke them right away.

*I am a big nub to the forums, if anyone wouldn't mind teaching me how to get the image to show on its own... ^^ it'd be much appreciated*
    Edited post : thanks friend for helping me get the image to work instead of a link
    Grats on an awesome win! Gave y'all props on my stream too. Nice work

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Grats on an awesome win! Gave y'all props on my stream too. Nice work
    ^^ Much thanks! My friend sent me the clip this morning. Was cool to hear the excitement in your voice!
    Our server is pretty diverse and divided at the same time. Most r10 lfms and groups on our server are chinese and most of them also at the same time just run in house groups. GRINDER is very diverse now but used to just be only chinese. Ended up running with them a ton and joined soon after then some of my friends infested the guild too. So no voice in high raids and a lot of funny communication.

Also! I hope our baby caster druid one day gets the proper love she deserves .. It has so much potential to be a great class/spec/style but just isnt playable outside of being a healer or animal formed... sad days