Thread: Memento

Default Memento

We are a new guild born by the desire of some players to play quests and raids at higher levels.
    Quests in r10 are the daily basis as well as trying to get raids done in difficult modes.
    Recruitment is open but of course there are requirements, such as:
    - Knowledge of the game
    - Status of the character
    - Communication
    - Flexibility
    - Teamwork
    - Agreement with guild rules and policy

There will be a trial period that will confirm if you're chosen or not.
    Trials will be done thru multiple quest onr10 and different raids.
    If the answer is negative, you can always try again in the future.

For any information you can contact me (Gizah), Blastosky or Viamel in game.

My discord contact: Gizah#7803
    Last edited by Gizah; 09-09-2020 at 09:30 AM.

Community Member

Hello guys this is Blast from "Memento" guild if you need more information about the guild like raid time/play time And future plan contact me on discord Blast#1856.

You also can join our discord just to play with us.(Im not going to share our discord here just contact me for the link).

Hey guys,
    I am not interested but I have a few questions nevertheless. I hope you indulge me anyway.
    What do you mean by
    - Status of your character? like, is it endgame ready or known on the server?
    - Communication like in what language is spoken or do you have ears and mic in the game?
    - Flexibility concerns to what? time to play or playstyle/roles?

Thank you and Godspeed!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am not interested but I have a few questions nevertheless. I hope you indulge me anyway.
    What do you mean by
    - Status of your character? like, is it endgame ready or known on the server?
    - Communication like in what language is spoken or do you have ears and mic in the game?
    - Flexibility concerns to what? time to play or playstyle/roles?

Thank you and Godspeed!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Status of your character = past life/ reaper points but is not that important if you are very good at the game, ofc you still need to do the trial.
    Communication :you need to be able to comunicate with the guild..we dont use in game voice so is mandatory to use discord and having a mic.
    Flexibility : We still are a small guild so we ask to the players to try to be flexible ,and be able to change class and roles if the raid required it

We are around 15 very skilled players (age 24-40) and our main goal is pushing raids (but also daily r10).We dont like drama,we just want to enjoy the game and have fun in a very friendly environment.