Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bolo_Grubb View Post
    Are you still updating this? a few friends and myself are really liking it and use it all the time
    Yes, though there hasn't been much for me to update. I added aids for The Crucible, Study in Sable and plan to make one for Toxic Treatment. I have also added a raid timer for The Dryad and the Demigod. I just haven't uploaded these updates yet for wide distribution. I was planning to wait until I can buy Feywild with DDO points to see if there are puzzles in there for which I need to make solvers.

SeriousNonsense

PS Got a suggestion for something I should add/change?
    Last edited by SeriousNonsense; 03-12-2021 at 09:14 PM. Reason: added PS

Community Member

Default RE: DDO Tracker update

(Apr. 4, 2021) Good News everyone! A new version (2.4.80) of my DDO Tracker is available.

I added aids for The Crucible, Study in Sable and one for the jungle maze in Toxic Treatment. I have also added a raid timer for The Dryad and the Demigod.

The link in my original post should still work fine, but here it is again (LINK to the Installer).

I welcome any feedback or suggestions. I won't promise that I will implement all suggestions, but if I do I will definitely give you an 'attaboy' on here.

SeriousNonsense

love this program and have turned a few of my guildies on to it as well.

The creator is also very responsive to suggestions and bug fixing.
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

I really find this useful. It not only makes keeping track of what I want/need to do with my trs easier, it makes spell choices easier because I always forget which are rare or not and I can just look at it fast and easy. Having the solvers for the quests tied to the quest screen makes it super fast for the puzzles i don't like, and I LOVE the shadow path solver for Shadow Crypt. I like to do 5k favor runs because it nets me lots of free turbine points, and it's easier to sort through what I haven't done in the tracker because I can sort by level, heroic vs. epic, and a few other filters. The raid timers are nice too. It's like everything all in one and for a disorganized turtle with attention deficit disorder this thing is truly helpful.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Awesome Program. Been using it a few months now. great way to keep track of which characters have how much favor.

Absolutely love the puzzle solvers. TR tracker is great as well

Community Member

Default RE: DDO Tracker update

(May 15, 2021) It's that time again. A new version (2.4.81) of my DDO Tracker is available.

Please allow me to thank Bolo_Grubb for the suggestions he made for additions to the DDO Tracker and for his, and his friends, being willing to 'beta test' for me. I find most of the programming issues for the way I use the Tracker. They were able to find some issues that I wouldn't have because they use the program slightly differently.

Also I need to give a shout-out to mighty_bozo (discord) for the conversation that inspired the new In-Game bar. He also shared some programming insight about the use of colors that I found useful.

This version has several new features with which you can play. The three main ones are the new In-Game bar for quests and challenges, the 'Who' tab for quests/raids and the new 'Min/Max' quest level bar. There were several other changes implemented. If you want to check them all out check out the release notes.

The link in my original post should still work fine, but here it is again (LINK to the Installer).

I welcome any feedback and seriously entertain all suggestions.

Serious Nonsense

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousNonsense View Post
    (May 15, 2021) It's that time again. A new version (2.4.81) of my DDO Tracker is available.

Please allow me to thank Bolo_Grubb for the suggestions he made for additions to the DDO Tracker and for his, and his friends, being willing to 'beta test' for me. I find most of the programming issues for the way I use the Tracker. They were able to find some issues that I wouldn't have because they use the program slightly differently.

Also I need to give a shout-out to mighty_bozo (discord) for the conversation that inspired the new In-Game bar. He also shared some programming insight about the use of colors that I found useful.

This version has several new features with which you can play. The three main ones are the new In-Game bar for quests and challenges, the 'Who' tab for quests/raids and the new 'Min/Max' quest level bar. There were several other changes implemented. If you want to check them all out check out the release notes.

Serious Nonsense
    Thanks for the shout-out, I'm totally updating it right now
    Illendar Of Sarlona

love the program. I have been using it sense you first dropped it on forums.

i have been playing DDO for years and been on hamster wheel doing all the past lives. the tracking of PL and the quests has been a real time saver.

recently my group has decided to play on hardcore this season and we have found it very, very useful over there. being able to see if quests need flagging which ones have puzzles and keeping track of our favor on our 5k journey has been a big help.

thank you

Serious Nonsense
    Big Thumbs up. Love this program
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Community Member

I'm trying out the program, but I think I found a bug in 2.4.81. On the Packs tab, the Account field has an up/down arrow control. Unfortunately, both the up and arrows increase the value by 1, so there's no way to decrease the value.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bookmarked View Post
    I'm trying out the program, but I think I found a bug in 2.4.81. On the Packs tab, the Account field has an up/down arrow control. Unfortunately, both the up and arrows increase the value by 1, so there's no way to decrease the value.
    Wow!! I verified this error. That one must have been there a long time. I will fix it the next time I do an update.

Community Member

Wow!! I verified this error. That one must have been there a long time. I will fix it the next time I do an update.
    One more error to fix is the Heroic Cogs Saga. It won't let me reset. And this is after I've registered all quests as Elite. If same bug exists on Epic, I don't know.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Just wanted to pop in and say I like the updates. The 'in game bar" is a nice feature that makes my life easier tracking my quests.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Community Member

(August 26, 2021) Good News everyone! A new version (2.4.82) of my DDO Tracker is available. (LINK to the Installer).

The Saltmarsh quests and sagas have been added but, since I won't own that pack until February, there are no solvers or solutions added as yet.

The most notable addition is that I created a way for the user to customize the program. To access this just Right-click on the program title bar.

"Main Character Data Drive" sets the drive where the program saves it's data. If you select "Default..." it will go where it has always gone (on my computer; C:\Users\>username<\AppData\Roaming\DDO Tracker). Any other drive selection will result in it being saved to that drive in a folder named 'DDO Tracker'. If the selected drive is not connected when the program starts, it will read from the default location....even if there is nothing there.

"Character Data Copy Drive" sets where a copy of the character data is saved. When a save (currently when the SAVE or CLOSE buttons are pressed) is performed, the program will save as normal (to the location specified above), and then automagically copy the same data file to the location indicated. If a copy location is set, on start up the program will compare the main data location file and the copy location file and load the newer of the two.

You now also have the ability to change the colors for the windows(Main and In-game), the favor bars and the saga bars.

As always, I welcome any feedback and seriously entertain all suggestions. An example here is that a user mentioned to me that they play on multiple machines and needed to know how to move/copy my program's character data. Part of this update, though it took me a while to implement, is a direct result of that conversation. I am particularly interested to hear what other 'preferences' you would like me to implement.

Serious Nonsense

Send my DDO account a message

Chat with me on the Discord channel devoted to the the DDO Tracker (I'm US central time and I play in the late evening)

send me an email ddotracker@gmail.com (I check this sporadically)
    Last edited by SeriousNonsense; 08-26-2021 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Coorect DDO mail link

Oh great, I will try this new version out for sure.
    Thanks a bunch!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Default Cogs Saga Doesn't Reset

Both Heroic and Epic Cogs sagas don't do anything when you click the "True Elitist" button.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShinuzukaRakam View Post
    Both Heroic and Epic Cogs sagas don't do anything when you click the "True Elitist" button.
    Whoops, I fixed it and uploaded the change. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Serious Nonsense
    Last edited by SeriousNonsense; 08-27-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Thank you so much for adding the Salt marsh quests in! My regular group gets a lotta use outta this as it helps me keep track of what we still need and what we did while some weren't here better than my attention deficit craptastic memory.

Community Member

Default Some Quest levels not showing anything

When I get to certain levels (like level 5) no quests are shown. I also noticed that issue with a few other levels. Is this a bug?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by weekase View Post
    When I get to certain levels (like level 5) no quests are shown. I also noticed that issue with a few other levels. Is this a bug?
    (September 30, 2021)

Thank you to Weekase for bringing this to my attention and for supplying me additional data to identify the problem. The issue is/was with the "QuestData.txt" file and not with the actual program. To correct the problem, I suggest anyone who installed my DDO tracker before I posted this message to re-run the Installer. The program should not update as there is not a newer version, but the offending file will be overwritten.

"We apologize for the inconvenience." God’s final message to his creation, 'So Long, And Thanks For All The Fish'

Serious Nonsense

Send my DDO account a message

Chat with me on the Discord channel devoted to the the DDO Tracker (I'm US central time and I play in the late evening)

send me an email ddotracker@gmail.com (I check this sporadically)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast