Default Sacred Supremacy is recuiting new and old players alike!

Sacred Supremacy is a new guild started and operated by 3 veteran players. We are currently level 70 with a top tier ship. We are looking at expanding our ranks with players of any experience level.

We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for like minded adventurers looking to establish a relaxed environment to enjoy questing and looting.

For new players: Our guild leadership is experienced in many aspects of the game and are willing to help teach new players the in's and out's of the game in a stress-free manner. Anywhere from quests, builds, end game activities, and everything in between.

For experienced players: We are wanting to expand to create a guild that can lead end game activities, such as raids and daily reaper runs. As well as help new players experience the full potential of every aspect of DDO, in a laid back friendly, environment.

We host a server on Discord to utilize our guild interactions.

If you are interested leave a post, send me a message here or in game (McMonkin)
    Last edited by MalleoDei; 11-12-2020 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Guild level increased
    McMonkin is who I am!

Sacred Supremacy is recruiting!

Community Member

Default Guild invite

I am interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbletoes View Post
    I am interested.
    Awesome! What is your in game name?
    McMonkin is who I am!

Community Member

Default interested

You do raids? I'll join if you'll let me. Let me know and I'll quit my current guild (it doesn't do much other than provide buffs.)

Quote Originally Posted by breakerslash View Post
    You do raids? I'll join if you'll let me. Let me know and I'll quit my current guild (it doesn't do much other than provide buffs.)
    We do not do much of the end-game raiding as of right now. Once we fill in the ranks more we do have plans to start guild raids. But unfortunately with there just being 4 of us right now (3 vets, 1 returning) we do short-man some of the easier raids when we can.
    McMonkin is who I am!

Community Member

not sure if outdated but im interested. IGN Raekaa

Quote Originally Posted by Theriss13 View Post
    not sure if outdated but im interested. IGN Raekaa
    I am still very much around! Though the posting IS a little outdated, we are now 68 instead of 61. Sent you an invite through ingame mail!

McMonkin
    McMonkin is who I am!

Quote Originally Posted by MalleoDei View Post
    Sacred Supremacy is a new guild started and operated by 3 veteran players. We are currently level 70 with a top tier ship. We are looking at expanding our ranks with players of any experience level.

We are a laid back group of friends that are looking for like minded adventurers looking to establish a relaxed environment to enjoy questing and looting.

For new players: Our guild leadership is experienced in many aspects of the game and are willing to help teach new players the in's and out's of the game in a stress-free manner. Anywhere from quests, builds, end game activities, and everything in between.

For experienced players: We are wanting to expand to create a guild that can lead end game activities, such as raids and daily reaper runs. As well as help new players experience the full potential of every aspect of DDO, in a laid back friendly, environment.

We host a server on Discord to utilize our guild interactions.

If you are interested leave a post, send me a message here or in game (McMonkin)
    We've grown quite a bit in both roster and guild level. We are now level 79 and are still actively recruiting players of any experience level.

We have picked up many new and returning players and have prided ourselves in helping players (re-)learn the game. We are always looking for experienced players as well to help mentor and lead guild activities.

As always, if you are interested leave a reply here, send a message here on the forums or shoot me a tell, or in game mail, at McMonkin!
    Last edited by MalleoDei; 01-11-2021 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Guild level increased
    McMonkin is who I am!

Default End game is finally here!

We have brought in a few vet players and many of our members have started to feel more comfortable with their builds, pulled the rest of their gear, or maybe just feeling a little over confident (you know who you are ) and because of such we have started high reaper guild groups as well as put together a small raid schedule!

The first few raid rotations will be more of a laid back, training like, experience to get everyone up to speed on mechanics of various raids.

We have also gained a few levels, Sacred Supremacy is now level 81 and slowly working towards unlocking the last few guild buffs that are locked behind guild level. Still have the biggest ship, 5% exp shrine, and all other unlocked buffs.

If you are interested in helping our guild continue to grow; comment here (I DO check this daily thread daily), send me a pm through the forums, or in-game at McMonkin either in a tell, or mail if I'm not around.

Happy questing!
    McMonkin is who I am!