Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [Sold] WTS Double Augment boots (blue/yellow)

Hello all, I have somehow obtained (not sure how, didn't do anything that special) double augmented boots, useful for crafting purposes. Here is the screenshot of the item:

I have placed the boots on Shard Exchange for bit overshot price - if anyone wants them, feel free to get them.
    In case the auction expires, I will send them to the highest offer - please send tell to Daian (Cannith). I am specifically looking for shards as my solo guild project eats quite deep with premium amenities.
    Last edited by Dodoroq; 07-12-2020 at 10:38 AM. Reason: trade finished
    Characters on Cannith: Daian of the Tree, completionist (life 32); Tirain Hawksong (4th life Monkcher), Sorain Hawksong (2nd life Wizard), several mules.
    Proud member of The Silver Legion on Cannith, currently on a separate project. Feel free to PM me about the guild!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodoroq View Post
    Hello all, I have somehow obtained (not sure how, didn't do anything that special) double augmented boots, useful for crafting purposes. Here is the screenshot of the item:

I have placed the boots on Shard Exchange for bit overshot price - if anyone wants them, feel free to get them.
    In case the auction expires, I will send them to the highest offer - please send tell to Daian (Cannith). I am specifically looking for shards as my solo guild project eats quite deep with premium amenities.
    So, I was curious in what you termed "bit overshot price"... yeah that shot is targeting the sun.. careful Icarus...

Double slots are now a lot more prevalent since U46 came out... Before U46 the double slots on wearables was limited to Yellow/Colorless.
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

They are pretty common now, not really worth shards and you would be lucky to sell them for plat.
    Neurik of Argo.

Double augment items dropping every day .... common. Item.

But keep them for awhile... SSG WILL NERF THIS SOON and then they we be valuable again

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by awar1234 View Post
    SSG WILL NERF THIS SOON
    We will?
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    We will?
    Even if SSG doesn't currently plan on nerfing double slot items, you all have a track record of changing your mind on how the game should look every couple of years when someone wants to make changes to random lootgen items.

Keeping a few of those items for the future if/when they no longer drop is a smart move.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Systems Designer

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    you all have a track record of changing your mind on how the game should look every couple of years
    That's usually how game design works, yes. Part of the job is not just making new stuff, it's examining if older stuff can be revisited to better fit the modern needs of the players. For example, determining that items with two slots are safe to reintroduce, or revamping old enhancement trees, or adding new aspects to older classes, or making an old crafting system less grindy. Doesn't mean things were wrong when they were built in the first place, it just means that the game has evolved. Constant improvement and iteration is part of the reason DDO is doing so well :) we have a huge legacy of systems and tools to lean upon, and a lot of history to fall back on when determining what's working and what could be improved.
    100% radical, enthusiasm enthusiast.

"Have you tried preproccing feat directory?"

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    That's usually how game design works, yes. Part of the job is not just making new stuff, it's examining if older stuff can be revisited to better fit the modern needs of the players. For example, determining that items with two slots are safe to reintroduce, or revamping old enhancement trees, or adding new aspects to older classes, or making an old crafting system less grindy. Doesn't mean things were wrong when they were built in the first place, it just means that the game has evolved. Constant improvement and iteration is part of the reason DDO is doing so well we have a huge legacy of systems and tools to lean upon, and a lot of history to fall back on when determining what's working and what could be improved.
    I don't blame SSG for making changes.

But don't act surprised when people say things like "jump on this before SSG nerfs this".
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful