Community Member

Default vanishing underdark....?

i have never had these kinds of problems getting into the underdark before an i dont know what the **** is causing it. i've never had to enter the kings forest to get into the underdark before. i havent even ever been in the kings forest since before last life and i sure as **** didn't ever go through a portal in the kings forest to get to the underdark. before all you had to do to get to the underdark or the demon web was to go in es caverns and go through the portal. now the portal to the underdark isn't even there and the portal to the demon web says i have to do quests for elminster who just looks at me stupid when i go to get a quest from him.

who and what ever kind of bone headed bullschmuck decided to make the underdark this difficult to get to is a total jerk! you can even exit the underdark(after running for 20 minutes to get to it through kings forest) through a portal to es caverns, turn right back around, and still see no goddamn portal!

no, srsly, i want names.

Community Member

cuz, this is, a great big handful of mother ****ing bull****h.

That's the way it has always been. To use the portal in the cavern you must finish the MotU chain, specifically the quest "The Battle for Eveningstar".
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    That's the way it has always been. To use the portal in the cavern you must finish the MotU chain, specifically the quest "The Battle for Eveningstar".
    This.
    And to do battle for eveningstar, you have to go into the kings forest to do the 3 flagging quests.