Default New guild called A Piece of Cake is recruiting!

Hello there!

I've recently created a new guild, and I'm looking for more members!

The guild is named A Piece of Cake, just like the Warframe clan where everything has started, and like our Discord server.

The guild has hit level 5 today, so we can't offer you much except good people and proud feeling of joining us in the beginning.

Can't promise that I'll check forums often, so feel free to join our Discord server or add and contact me in-game (my main character is named Suncake).

Level 10 reached!

Which means that we now have our first airship. It's small, but still satisfying.

Gotta update here that the guild is past level 20! Not quite impressive yet, but it grows.

I forgot about this thread, so I'll drop an update - we're level 33 and count 250+ characters!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sunkek View Post
    I forgot about this thread, so I'll drop an update - we're level 33 and count 250+ characters!
    I would like to stop by and check out your guild for activity and such if you don't mind. All of my toons are on Khyber, so I made a lvl 4 Rog named "ReidraPlayer" so that I could look around on Thelanis. I have played since day 1 and have 6 toons with levels ranging from 6 - 12.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mantadiablo View Post
    I would like to stop by and check out your guild for activity and such if you don't mind. All of my toons are on Khyber, so I made a lvl 4 Rog named "ReidraPlayer" so that I could look around on Thelanis. I have played since day 1 and have 6 toons with levels ranging from 6 - 12.
    Thanks
    Hey!

I'll be honest - I got kinda busy with RL stuff and other games and didn't have much time to put into DDO. If ReidraPlayer is still guildless, I'll shoot them an invite ince I return home from work.