Community Member

Default How did Wlk in Carceri Storm fight Undead?

In Most of condition, Undead monsters immune to ice spell. how Warlock fight with them if cold damage did not work? it cut half of damage of warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by xcvqe View Post
    In Most of condition, Undead monsters immune to ice spell. how Warlock fight with them if cold damage did not work? it cut half of damage of warlock.
    Cold immunity mostly applies to skellies. I find ghouls, wights, zombies etc take full cold damage.

With that being said...skellies are a pain!!!
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Quote Originally Posted by xcvqe View Post
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2022

Yesssssss!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post

In DDO cold immunity only appears on about half of the different undead types along with a few more who are resistant to it. I think more types are actually weak to it than resistant to it (not counting those immune). A good, if outdated, place to look is: Monster DR and weaknesses.

Hope this helps
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

Wands, Black Tentacles, Hirelings, Summons(...)Or use pure force damage from EB.

Helmed Horror which heals from cold and force are the unique mob which i had problem leveling(lv 16 at moment)

Community Member

One more thing. When you unlock absolute zero, only undead bosses will be a problem.

The DC is pretty hard to fail. This guys heals from cold and force. I have zero ways to deal with then except Absolute Zero.