Default High Lords will host Titan Awakes teaching raid on Saturday, May 23 at 9:30pm ET

Last week saw a great turnout for our first ever Project Nemesis teaching raid. You can read more about the event and watch the live stream here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be The Titan Awakes on Saturday, May 23 at 9:30pm ET!

Titan is perhaps DDO's most technically challenging raid and can be extremely rare to find a group for. It can be even harder to find someone to explain it, so don't miss this unique opportunity to learn DDO's most elusive raid!

All events in this series are for players new(er) raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids.

If you are new to Titan, you will need to be flagged by having a completed Sigil of Dal Quor. If you already have a sigil from previous lives then you do not need run the flagging quests again, just make sure to repair your sigil prior to the raid. To obtain a sigil, you must complete 3 quests: Hiding in Plain Sight, in The Harbor, and Slavers of the Shrieking Mines and Bring Me the Head of Ghola Fan in The Restless Isles. You will need to have access to The Restless Isles adventure pack, however note that all content is free to play through May 31, 2020.

Tip: The Restless Isles can be a confusing map to find your way around in. If you can find someone that already has the quests, have them share the quests with you, which will allow you to use the guides near the Restless Isles wilderness zone entrance to teleport much closer to the quests.

After completing the 3 flagging quests, speak to Ostler Caulstone at the entrance to The Restless Isles to repair your Sigil of Dal Quor. Once your sigil is repaired, you will be able to enter the pre-raid The Twilight Forge.

We will be teaching both the raid (The Titan Awakes) and pre-raid (The Twilight Forge) so all you will need to do ahead of time is run the 3 flagging quests and repair your sigil.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Voodu.

This event will be live streamed on my twitch channel twitch.tv/vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

PS. High Lords hosts many other public raids every week and all are welcome to attend. These events aren't as formal as our teaching raids but we are happy to explain how the raid works to new players. Check out Raid Nights with the High Lords of Malkier for details!

Still space available in tonight's Titan teaching raid! Contact me in game on Voodu to sign up

Awesome run! We had 8 signups who were new to or still learning the Titan raid. This was the first time we've simulcasted a Titan teaching raid. Both Nimvind and I live streamed the event. I explained the green puzzle and then Nimvind took the group and led the remainder of the pre-raid while I continued to show the green puzzle on my live stream. Big thanks to Nimvind for leading the pre-raid! Check all the action and explanation for all the angles below!

My stream (intro and green puzzle and main raid lead): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/633321166

Nimvind's stream (pre-raid after the green puzzle)
    Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hiYKr5e63o
    Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6b4LckH-8

Next in our teaching raid series will be heroic Abbot (Accursed Ascension) so get flagged and I'll post details soon!
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 05-27-2020 at 05:06 AM.