Default Forum BB change?

Just the last couple days I've noticed that the layout of the forums is a bit diff. Some of the text is compressed, I can't see the sub-forums in the thread listings (on the far right), and the BB itself is now permanently "windowed" on top of some background splash screen.

Did something change? (Well, obviously... ...let me rephrase...) Did something change on the Forum side? Otherwise, it's either Firefox or Windows 10 (always the popular whipping dogs ).

Thanks!

Using Firefox and Windows 10...nothing's changed from what I can see?

Are you using any Firefox add-ins by any chance? There might be some incompatibility between Firefox v76 and the add-in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Nope, but I do remember a Firefox update a day or three ago. Is what it is. :/

In case I get the urge to contact Firefox, what is the name/version of this BB?

It could be your browser settings or Browser Profile that's gone a little wonky since you mentioned; you might have had (or still have) a malware infection - going from the weird redirects - from several days ago, or altered the configurations, etc. The DDO Forum software is vBulletin but SSG have also customised it slightly with other additions.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Someone recently told me in a thread here that some browsers (or so I understood it) might have switched to a new measure called REM.

The other reason could be that some browsers measure a bit differently. Maybe there were some recent changes in browsers, I guess.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"