Default High Lords will host Mark of Death teaching raid Saturday. May 9 at 9pm ET

Next in our teaching raid series will be The Mark of Death on Saturday, May 9 at 9pm ET!

All events in this series are for players new(er) raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.
    The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you must be at least level 20 to enter epic content and I encourage you to bring at least level 24+ toons to these high level raids.

If you are new to Mark of Death, you will need to flag by running 4 quests in the Orchard of the Macabre: Epic Fleshmaker's Laboratory, Epic Ghosts of Perdition, Epic Desecrated Temple of Vol and Epic Inferno of the Damned. You will need to have access to the Necropolis Part 4 adventure pack, however note that all content is free to play through May 31, 2020.

Be sure to run the quests on epic and be sure to pick up the epic quests from the epic quest givers, which are located up the hill from the heroic quest givers. Unlike the heroic abbot raid (Accursed Ascension), there is no sigil to collect and you do not have to run Litany of the Dead (there is not an epic version of Litany of the Dead quest).

Inferno of the Damned can be confusing for newer players. If you are new to it and you don't have a guide, you can check out my video How to Solo Elite Inferno of the Damned. The video is the heroic quest, but the pathing is the same. Jump to the 6:00 mark to skip the introduction. Flesh Maker's Laboratory can be tricky to solo, so if you are a soloer and new to this quest check out How to Solo Elite Flesh Maker's Laboratory. Jump to 6:30 to skip the introduction.

Tip: you can use the guide at the entrance of the Orchard to teleport directly to the quest if you have done the quest before (even if you've done the heroic version). If you need to make the run to the quest and find it difficult to do in the epic instance of the orchard, you can make the run in the heroic instance instead and still have the option to run the quests on epic once you get there.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Voodu.

This event will be live streamed on my twitch channel twitch.tv/vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

Nice smooth run. We had 2 signups for our Mark of Death teaching raid, including 1 first timer and 1 second timer. If you're new to or still learning this quick but chaotic raid, check out the highlight of the live stream where we show how the whole raid works, including a look through the goggles and showing how to navigate to the outer ddoors with and without the goggles on my Twitch channel vooduspyce here.