Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Igognito View Post
    A short update,

unfortunately the website I use for data doesn't have anything new yet. When there is new data they will inform me in order to make my update too.

Thank you
    Is there a way for us to edit the local DB file? Been trying several DB Utilities but haven't managed to find one that brings up the tables.

Thanks
    ------------------------------------------------
    Manganese (Monk) , Arcflame (Wiz), Moncler (Drunk), Rhoque (Stick build), Arthee (Tosser), Complesean (Ranged Build),
    Haggail (Warchanter/Swash), Amandla (Pally), Bahrbie (Warlock), Alaniel (FvS)
    of Renowned

Community Member

Default Feywild?

Quote Originally Posted by Igognito View Post
    A short update,

unfortunately the website I use for data doesn't have anything new yet. When there is new data they will inform me in order to make my update too.

Thank you

I wonder if you have considered to include Feywild gear as well, in your next update? That is what many have complained about, the lack of "support" for Feywild, thus forcing us to "customize" all gear from there.

Because that should be available on their website, IF it is, or nearly is, up to date.

Beyond that, a very useful "app".

Good work, now I need to figure out how to import the gear I got from 39 mules.

If click one by one going to take many days.

Smile I would hope the work was noticed.

Now that Valheim has come along, I think I am ready to let go. I did get a little jump in the heart seeing saltmarsh, didn't even know until 3 days ago. I do love and miss D&D. But, until I can manuall construct a castle, from the ground up. I'll be in Valheim.
    Inventory control/mngmt was always an issue for me in this game. Every day hurt my heart to throw something out to make room for some other thing. I have all the big bundles. I have taken to simply deleting all the clothes except for one set of each. It's a nuisance that made me dislike logging on. I spent more money than thought was sensible here. I hate to simply let it rot.
    Could never get over never having space, not having good enough gear, and with mostly solo play, before decent hirelings. Not enough power to live in the at level content. Wish I could have made guild 10. They did incorporate much of what we asked for back then, with ships(I have a stupid, long thread full of requests and stuff). But then they just went back to making content for the super players. I just wanted to get included, but now it's just a matter of no interest. Compared to Val, this is work.
    I still might get saltmarsh, might come check it out. I'd only completed KotB which my best toon recently. It had been so long since I've come around, even to forums. I had to reset the passwords. I'd forgotten them. Cancelled VIP almost a year ago, so it'll get dropped soon also. It had lapsed from time to time, now, pretty sure it's done.

Best of luck guy who made DDO a touch easier, with some thoughtful contributions, and programming. I appreciated the time and effort, as well as the work product. Kudos!
    May you be well.
    The Truth~ +5 Transmuting Utterance of Puncturing .
    BarrelBane Crateslayers~Shamrocks.
    of Spew(Argo, Thelanis, Cannith);Chunkss[Argo]

Hey, just wondering if this is still getting updated?
    Feywild, Saltmarsh, U50 itemization overhaul etc.

Thanks for the good work, can't wait to start using this if it's still being updated
    Server: Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerD View Post
    Cordo,

I'm glad to see you chime in on this but really isn't it time for the dev team to get the inventory UI revamped?

Every update adds a metric ton on new **** and for every player who gets rid of items on a regular basis there are a bunch of us who like to keep stuff.

Aside from the hoarding the number of items and age of the game almost required an account wide inventory UI at this point.

Tools like these are a nice contribution (Thanks OP). but the amount of logging in and out that goes on to find and move stuff is ridiculous at this point.

Thanks
    Yes it is but they sell bank expansions, shared banks etc so this is probably low on the priority =(

7. 03-28-2022, 09:28 PM

Reason
    Sorted

Going to add my voice to those asking if anyone has figured out how to open the database file in something that recognizes it - it's clear the author no longer has intentions of developing this app, but if I can get the database editable I would not mind working through the new/updated items and providing that file for those who still use this. We tried using Microsoft Azure Data Studio but it opens it as a plaintext file by default, and we have no idea what might be appropriate.

Alternatively, if anyone has found a different tool that still provides the same sort of functionality - must have the following:
    * Ability to add custom items
    * Track items and their effects on multiple characters (multiple collections not important to me)
    * Search and filter items by name, effect, type etc

I know the VoK people put together a neat addon for Dungeon Helper, but that doesn't support shared bank or reincarnation cache, is still a bit unstable, and has basically no search / filter functionality.

Finder of Garrison's Missing Sock Slanesh21's Avatar

Can we get an update to be able to add Level 32 items?
    Devs please fix this: Eldritch Wave from the soul eater warlock enhancement tree is just executing two Eldritch Blasts instead of the intended three.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456