Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Sneak Peak

A sneak peak of added features of the up coming version :-D

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D5...j-8CwkWCzQPT4k

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Igognito View Post
    Thank you for the good words.

Inspired from @iamsamoth0, comment I was working on this today....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TR...ZtCMG2DdEvV7_3

1) You get 1 such tab for each of your characters. The character name is visible at the tab a simple v in this one
    2) You can drag/drop from each column.
    3) changes will update the collection.

Still you can only search when you are at the Collection Tab.
    I plan to enable some filtering in these tabs too...
    Dude, as soon as you add the separate character tabs I am all over this like lag on Yester Hill.
    ~ Alco Holic ~ Grlfriendaggro Pizzenmeoff ~ Rincewind the Damp ~ Sunbernt Junk ~ Ouchmy Leghurtz ~
    ~ Bobthesponge Squarethepants ~ Whaleoil Beef Hooked~
    ~Ascent~

Talking

Dear all,

these days I developed a simple & fast to use tool for managing the endless Hoard I gather.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hc...p_rlRDNUWzLMfX

For a screenshot:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LZ...Os9G7HXVWLjecw

And a brief Manual in PDF
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Hg...ew?usp=sharing

Please give it a try and post feedback here.
    If the tool gets enough attention and demand I will devote more time to cover your requests.

The main usage for this tool is to replace any Excel like files we all might be keeping for our items :-D
    A second usage is to help you choose items that their abilities do not conflict. This is under construction though...

Newest version includes AUTO Update for the database.
    Next updates will be on the database.
    Upcoming new feature: Import from within the game! (Not the most user friendly way but better than nothing!)

Cheerios and Enjoy
    This seems made just for me!

Is there an option to divide equipment among the toons?

+1
    How to revamp past life reward system <--- working again
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    We absolutely planned for Fighter to still have Haste Boost. It's absolutely a bug. Any similar issues that look "wrong" to any player should be bugged.
    Developers should fix this <--- 2020 edition!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoArgo View Post
    Dude, as soon as you add the separate character tabs I am all over this like lag on Yester Hill.
    Tomorrow then I will release a newer version :-D so that I can get some feedback.

Thank you for the good words.

Inspired from @iamsamoth0, comment I was working on this today....

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TR...ZtCMG2DdEvV7_3

1) You get 1 such tab for each of your characters. The character name is visible at the tab a simple v in this one
    2) You can drag/drop from each column.
    3) changes will update the collection.

Still you can only search when you are at the Collection Tab.
    I plan to enable some filtering in these tabs too...
    Dear god this is beautiful, it's all I have ever wanted from DDO, a way to compile my belongings, in one place. I am pretty sure you have(with that iteration) embodied all I have hoped for, and maybe more. Set-up a patreon so that i may throw money at you? Please make this. If I could simply see what all my toons own in one list(from each server), it would please, and sooth my OCD to no end. And be a decade old relief. Even if I have to manually enter the list into the spreadsheet.
    The Truth~ +5 Transmuting Utterance of Puncturing .
    BarrelBane Crateslayers~Shamrocks.
    of Spew(Argo, Thelanis, Cannith);Chunkss[Argo]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by iamsamoth0 View Post
    Dear god this is beautiful, it's all I have ever wanted from DDO, a way to compile my belongings, in one place. I am pretty sure you have(with that iteration) embodied all I have hoped for, and maybe more. Set-up a patreon so that i may throw money at you? Please make this. If I could simply see what all my toons own in one list(from each server), it would please, and sooth my OCD to no end. And be a decade old relief. Even if I have to manually enter the list into the spreadsheet.
    Thank you!

It is not completed yet... I'm starting for today I want to believe I will get it ready enough today to release it.
    I honestly dont want any money! But I could use some DDO points :-P
    Anyhow, I will have a look at the patron thingy and try to make a page out of curiosity.
    Probably will use the patron to help me choose what to develop next :-)

Dear god this is beautiful
    It is Beautiful!
    At last I will not struggle on to cap because I cannot remember who is Holding my best gear!

EDIT: and maybe I can convince my guildy to take more care of his gear too!
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Community Member

I just uploaded the Newest Version!

please upgrade!
    This version I believe is a huge quality of life change!

Cheers

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlmGhandi View Post
    It is Beautiful!
    At last I will not struggle on to cap because I cannot remember who is Holding my best gear!

EDIT: and maybe I can convince my guildy to take more care of his gear too!
    Thank you and please provide me with some feedback!

dowloaded it and i admit i just had a glance of it,not used it yet, but it's crystal clear that this utility is awesome, just by looking at it for a couple of seconds.

thanks a lot for sharing !!!
    storage solution suggestion: Collection

omni-cosmetic system suggestion: Arbiter d'Phiarlan, the Weaver of Guises

Question The list of items id nice.

Just the master list of items is quite remarkable. It's kinda like looking through the DM's Guide back in the day!
    Any chance you can give us 'Night' settings? Dark backgrounds...
    Oh, nice links did not even know of the website for items, ty! Vault of Kundarak
    Last edited by iamsamoth0; 05-20-2020 at 03:49 PM.

Red face pay the man

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Looks cool and useful.
    ddo should pay this man and work with him to implement this on the character selection screen!! please and thank you

Thumbs up An ideal place.

Quote Originally Posted by fangblackhawk View Post
    ddo should pay this man and work with him to implement this on the character selection screen!! please and thank you
    Furthermore it stands to mention the launcher could use some love, I pester to death my friends logging in and out for inventory maint, daily rolls, etc.
    Please give us some frontside tools. Server selection, logins, inventory lists, character data, etc.... it would be nice if the server told us if we had toons on it. Sucks to not remember log into an empty server, with no toons. A waste.

Community Member

Just the master list of items is quite remarkable. It's kinda like looking through the DM's Guide back in the day!
    Any chance you can give us 'Night' settings? Dark backgrounds...
    Oh, nice links did not even know of the website for items, ty! Vault of Kundarak
    It is not of high priority but there is under development a DDO Skin for apps.
    As always thank all of you for the good words :-)

I'm happy you like it and hope to make our lives much easier!

Cheers

Hero
    ([ ]'.')>-{===> <( ;..; <)

Well this is just awesome. Makes planning the gear for your next life that much easier when you can actually keep track of what you've got! Thanks so much for this

2015 DDO Players Council
    Axel's DDO Channel

nice work, I'll probably be checking this out later

Community Member

I downloaded this and so far, it's pretty great.

The only update I can want at this time would be to enable the shared bank/character bank/inventory/TR tabs to be sortable with the headers.

Edit: I've started adding some gear to a collection, and being able to "delete" an item directly from one of the bank/inventory/cache lists would be fantastic. I tried to uncheck the "owned" box for an item in one of those lists, but it just moves the item to the bottom of the list instead of removing it.

Moving that item to another list then re-checks the "owned" box, and trying to uncheck it puts it back in the bottom of the list I tried to move it out of.
    Last edited by ShinuzukaRakam; 05-21-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShinuzukaRakam View Post
    I downloaded this and so far, it's pretty great.

The only update I can want at this time would be to enable the shared bank/character bank/inventory/TR tabs to be sortable with the headers.

Edit: I've started adding some gear to a collection, and being able to "delete" an item directly from one of the bank/inventory/cache lists would be fantastic. I tried to uncheck the "owned" box for an item in one of those lists, but it just moves the item to the bottom of the list instead of removing it.

Moving that item to another list then re-checks the "owned" box, and trying to uncheck it puts it back in the bottom of the list I tried to move it out of.
    Thank you all for the good words!

Indeed there is a bug, I will work on it today. For now, you can swap tabs (press the Collection Tab and back to the character tab) to see the change take effect.
    Be advised: that if you save/load the change will take effect.

I followed another advice from @iamsamoth0 and made a patreon page... It is still an infant and I have no idea how this will work for me but I think I will use it to drive the development of the app: https://www.patreon.com/Igognito
    So I will be making polls there that will allow you to choose what you want me to develop next.

For now everything will be fully free but in the near feature I will allow patrons to choose what will be the next thing to implement and I will also provide them with some exclusive material. Like the source code etc...

Cheerios

ps: Sortable Bank,shared bank etc and also some filtering is on my ToDo list ;-) If you notice you can click on the header, but it is not implemented yet... work work work...

Post Character Tabs

The addition of the character tabs makes it drastically easier to use compared to the giant block of items in the first iteration. One small addition I think would make it easier to go through is the ability to move the character tabs on the side as opposed to them only sorting themselves with no alterations possible. This would help to group characters with similar roles (bank toons) or characters with either similar gear or gear that is often swapped between those characters.

An example is right now they are sorted like:
    A
    B
    C
    D

but it would be convenient to be able to sort them like:
    C
    B
    A
    D

Also, one bug I found is that sometimes (not sure what causes it) trying to move an item from one section to another doesn't work and needs the program to restart to move properly. This happened once while moving an item from shared bank to a character's inventory and it just wouldn't register the transfer for whatever reason.
    Last edited by 00770077; 05-22-2020 at 06:44 AM. Reason: added found bug

Lightbulb Need an /inventory command

Would be so nice if the devs could give us some way to output character inventories so we could easily import them into nice application such as these.

Could we please have a " /inventory [FILENAME]" command ? A "/bank [personal|shared] [FILENAME]" command would be nice as well.

Please make this happen

cheers

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast