Default Crafting Bonus Weekend

I will be hosting a party to explain all crafting details and how to level up fast in crafting. Suitable for all levels of crafting. This will be Saturday April 25th at 3:00pm EDT ( 7:00pm UTC). Please be able to hear voice because I am a slow typer.

Mornyngstar

p.s. If this time does not work for you message me and I will try to fit you in over the weekend (Friday included).
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.

Community Manager

Sounds cool!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Default Url?

Quote Originally Posted by Mornyngstar View Post
    I will be hosting a party to explain all crafting details and how to level up fast in crafting. Suitable for all levels of crafting. This will be Saturday April 25th at 3:00pm EDT ( 7:00pm UTC). Please be able to hear voice because I am a slow typer.

Mornyngstar

p.s. If this time does not work for you message me and I will try to fit you in over the weekend (Friday included).
    Thank You. Do you have a URL that we can watch, or is this on a certain something?

Currently have a group posted on Thelanis, come on by if you want to.

So ended up helping 4 people yesterday.
    Managed to get one person from crafting level 3 to level 340 (only cost 1 Major Crafting Xp Elixir [40 Store Points], 76/100 +35% Crafting Success Boosters [600 Store Points] and just under 71,000 Cannith Essence.

The second wanted advice on getting their crafting level from 323 to 400 to help a guildie. I explained that the expense would be better to get him the essence and have him level himself up to level 340. The cost in essence is about the same to go from 1-340 and 340-400 but the 340-400 uses a lot of rare & High level collectables.

Third person had questions about Greensteel crafting and while it was not Cannith crafting, I was still able to help them. The minimum you need to run Shroud is once to get the shards you need and then just acquire the ingredients (unbound) from other sources.

Fourth just needed to know where the crafting halls were located.
    Last edited by Mornyngstar; 04-26-2020 at 09:53 AM.
    My 2 mains are Mornyngstar and Seldissan on Thelanis but I also have toons on all servers with those names. Any toon that has Mornyngstar Clan as their last name is most likely me.