Default The return of The Burning Hand.

Hey folks. A long time ago. Before there were guild ships and guild levels there was a guild called "The burning hand". We were a prosperous and well respected Sarlona guild. Our name still dons the founders fountain in the Harbor. I was one of the original leaders and through some odd luck was able to reclaim its leadership. I'm looking to rebuild the guild.

It certainly needs help. It's level 7 and without airship. In fact the only thing TBH has to offer right now is my friendship and assistance which you could have anyway. By simply adding me to your friends list, however. Consider joining The Burning Hand. So that we can make it great again and add our name to the modern roster of respected gaming communities on Sarlona.

P.S. If any of my old friends from 2006-2008 see this. Consider dropping in to say hello
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred

I wanted to post an update because of how thrilled I've been with our progress. The Burning Hand is now guild level 31 and leveling fast. Thanks to some gracious contributions from members like Hellzprophet we have a top tier ship and buffs galore. The community is turning in to something great and new players are joining all the time. This is a good guild for returning players and new players alike. As well as veterans who want to be part of a respectful community. There's no room for ego or drama here. We welcome those who want to learn as much as those who want to share their knowledge of the game. I always say be a teacher not a preacher. Even if you're not interested in joining look me up in game and I'll help you if I can. Or let's just adventure and have a good time. I've played every level of difficulty in the game and my account has been on and off since the Head Start but I'm still learning too.

Here's to you Sarlona!

Cheers!

-Mannox
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred