Default Feat Respec messed up Enhancements - Trainers won't let me respec Enhancements!

ALL SORTED NOW

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

I just used me free feat respec with Fred to swap out Resilience for Improved Precise Shot.

This for some reason reset both the Assassin and Halfling Trees leaving me with 30 ap to spend only the Rogue trainers won't let me spend that ap.

So I spent 17k plat to reset all trees and now the Rogue trainers won't let me spend the 80 ap I have to spend!

Yes I've tried relogging and rebooting the game entirely!

Lvl 23 Rogue in Maxed Shadowdancer with a Call of Destiny for GMoF running - Natasza on Wayfinder.

How do I get my Enhancements back!?!

Do I have to go VIP on this account to be able to spend my points? That would defeat the benefit of having all packs open to me tlll the end of this month!

P.S. The character is now completely unplayable due to no longer being proficient with Repeating Crossbows!
    Last edited by Fran-Ohmsford; 04-16-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fran-Ohmsford View Post
    I just used me free feat respec with Fred to swap out Resilience for Improved Precise Shot.

This for some reason reset both the Assassin and Halfling Trees leaving me with 30 ap to spend only the Rogue trainers won't let me spend that ap.

So I spent 17k plat to reset all trees and now the Rogue trainers won't let me spend the 80 ap I have to spend!

Yes I've tried relogging and rebooting the game entirely!

Lvl 23 Rogue in Maxed Shadowdancer with a Call of Destiny for GMoF running - Natasza on Wayfinder.

How do I get my Enhancements back!?!

Do I have to go VIP on this account to be able to spend my points? That would defeat the benefit of having all packs open to me tlll the end of this month!

P.S. The character is now completely unplayable due to no longer being proficient with Repeating Crossbows!
    You don't have to use the trainers to spend your AP. Click on the D&D Icon and go to Enhancements in the menu (while in a public space - not in a quest). Sometimes you have to assign 1 AP and then hit Apply and then repeat the process until you spend all your AP because the enhancements interface is a little buggy.

You don't need the trainers at all.
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by HungarianRhapsody View Post
    You don't have to use the trainers to spend your AP. Click on the D&D Icon and go to Enhancements in the menu (while in a public space - not in a quest). Sometimes you have to assign 1 AP and then hit Apply and then repeat the process until you spend all your AP because the enhancements interface is a little buggy.

You don't need the trainers at all.
    I thought that was only for VIPs?

I did try it though and it didn't work at first but it's working now - Well was until my game crashed with 3 ap still to spend

Community Member

Non-VIPs cannot update their Epic Destinies without talking to the trainer. But they indeed can update their heroic enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Non-VIPs cannot update their Epic Destinies without talking to the trainer. But they indeed can update their heroic enhancements.
    Ah - I probably never realised this because in Heroic levels I tend to softcap all the way to 20 and only spend ap when I level up

I'm wondering now why it didn't work the first couple of times I tried it even after relogging but worked on the 3rd try

Anyway it's all sorted now...

42 ap in Rogue Mech
    18 ap in Assassin
    16 ap in Harper Agent
    4 ap in Halfling

Lost quite a bit of Halfling guile but the account has Harper now which it didn't before and I couldn't pass up on Know the Angles

Nupe. [Ctrl+r] works too, and anywhere public.

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    16 ap in Harper Agent
    4 ap in Halfling

Lost quite a bit of Halfling guile but the account has Harper now which it didn't before and I couldn't pass up on Know the Angles
    16 AP is a lot more than KtA - what all did you take from Harper?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    16 AP is a lot more than KtA - what all did you take from Harper?
    Core 1+2 {+1 Int}
    Tier 1 -
    Harper Enchantment, 3xTravelers Toughness, Strategic Combat, 3xAwareness
    Tier 2 -
    3xKnow the Angles