Default Mac Client Crashes after selecting the server onto log in

Hello Folks,
    I've downloaded Dungeons and Dragons Online Client via Steam on my iMac. I've got a iMac mid 2011 with a High Sierra 10.13.6.
    I've downloaded the game and when I launch it I have the report as shown below.
    I know that I can download the wine client from the game website, but the wine client cannot be accelerated by my eGPU, so I decided to use the steam client to run DDO.
    The error I get is the following:

"Termination Reason: DYLD, [0x1] Library missing"
    Application Specific Information:
    dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
    DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Dungeons and Dragons Online:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/Dungeons and Dragons Online/bin:/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib
    DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/gameoverlayrenderer.dylib:/Users/giuseppe/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steam.AppBundle/Steam/Contents/MacOS/steamloader.dylib
    DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=

Dyld Error Message:
    Library not loaded: @loader_path/../Frameworks/Awesomium.framework/Versions/Current/Awesomium
    Referenced from: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/DNDLauncher.app/Contents/Resources/dndclient.app/Contents/MacOS/dndclient
    Reason: image not found

Any suggestion? I'm a normal Mac user and I'm not used with the script stuffs.
    Please help me, thanks a lot.
    Donabbondio - Officer of Cavalieri dei Draghi - Khyber
    Triple Heroic Completionist - Triple Iconic Completionist - Triple Epic Completionist
    http://cavalierideidraghi.forumfree.it

Yeah, they outright killed the old Mac client soon after releasing the current wine client. I’m not sure why it’s still on Steam, but it shouldn’t.

Btw, I miss the old client until I remind myself of the bajillion times floors & walls would completely disappear, because there’s nothing quite like blue sky in a subterranean dungeon.

Also, installing the Wine client won’t require any scripting unless you upgrade your OS to Catalina.
    Last edited by AstorPotamus; 04-16-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AstorPotamus View Post
    Yeah, they outright killed the old Mac client soon after releasing the current wine client. I’m not sure why it’s still on Steam, but it shouldn’t.

Btw, I miss the old client until I remind myself of the bajillion times floors & walls would completely disappear, because there’s nothing quite like blue sky in a subterranean dungeon.

Also, installing the Wine client won’t require any scripting unless you upgrade your OS to Catalina.
    ohuch. I wasn't aware of it. I'm currently using the wine client, but as I said I'm having issues on accelerating it with an eGPU. Even with the set-egpu script, seems that the wine client still uses the embedded GPU, which in my case drops the graphic quality of the game to rubbish. That's why I was trying to get the steam client. Anyway, thx for the advice.
    I will not upgrade to Catalina since my iMac is so old that I cannot upgrade the OS higher than High Sierra.
    On the other hand, I will stop playing on Mac as soon as I finish to set my new workstation with MSI laptop, eGPU, and a brand new DPI gaming screen.
    Thx again.
    Stay safe and tc
    Donabbondio - Officer of Cavalieri dei Draghi - Khyber
    Triple Heroic Completionist - Triple Iconic Completionist - Triple Epic Completionist
    http://cavalierideidraghi.forumfree.it