Default WTB Shadowfell Conspiracy Pre-Order code.

Pleas contact me here through PMs. We can Discord after. Thank you.
    "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."

The Burning Hand ~ Sarlona
    (\/)annaz ~ (\/)annox ~ (\/)anny ~ (\/)annfred

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrose View Post
    The Shadowfell Conspiracy "pre-order" code?

"There are two pre-purchase packs available as of today, and both get you the extra content from Update 18. The $29.99 standard edition of Shadowfell Conspiracy comes with the expansion content, the Bladeforged Paladin and a special cosmetic outfit for it, the Purple Dragon Knight hero, cosmetic goggles, a Calico Tressym creature companion, an additional character slot, a lesser tome of epic learning, a +1 skill tome, and 1,000 Turbine Points.

If you want to splurge, you can pre-purchase the $49.99 collector's edition instead, which comes with all of the standard edition goodies as well as the Shadar-kai race, a Shadar-kai cosmetic costume, an additional Bladeforged costume, a Tawny Owlbear creature companion, a second pair of cosmetic goggles, three character slots, a greater tome of epic learning (this replaces the lesser tome from the standard edition), a +2 skill tome (this replaces the +1 skill tome), and a total of 2,000 Turbine Points."

Article Date: 2013.

Would these codes still be around, almost 7 years later?!?!
    Orien: Level 400 Cannith Crafter
    (*) - Crafter Advert for Orien
    Guild Leader, Old Curiosity Shop
    "The 'forever' rogue"

Quote Originally Posted by Knightrose View Post
    I would not be surprised if there were several old accounts sitting out there with unused codes, however those accounts have most likely not been logged into for years. I am more interested what Knightrose is specifically looking for. There are still 2 different purchase options for this expansion in the DDO Market.