Community Member

Default Character Not Loading In

Server: Cannith

Character: Laiera Velandre

I was trying to finish off "In the Flesh" last night when something apparently screwed up. Tried to recall back to Stormreach Harbor but got stuck. Tried logging on other characters, succeeded in logging on them but no real luck getting back on Laiera.

EDIT: Nudged her over to FR real quick, and then back to Eberron. Managed to load her into the Hall of Heroes, then to my guild airship, but when I tried to teleport back to Stormwind Harbor, it just stalled out on me again. Going to run a re-install and see if that fixes anything.

Logged in on another character, and loaded into the game. Everything was fine- until I tried to load into Stormreach Harbor like I did with Laiera. At this point I'm thinking either something went screwy on my side (hence the re-install to clear out any screwed up files with a fresh install) or something went borked server-side and I just can't phase into the Harbor on any character. I'm thinking it's the former, but if you guys could look and see if there's any problems server-side, that'd be great!

EDIT 2: The re-install fixed it right up. I think something went screwy in my files and it needed to get fixed up.
    Last edited by CritKitteh; 04-11-2020 at 05:46 AM.