Default High Lords will host Master Artificer & Lord of Blades teaching raid on Sat, April 11

Our last event "Death to Suulomades Teaching Raid Extravaganza" was a lot of fun. If you missed it, you can read about it and watch the live stream here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be a double feature of classics in House Cannith: The Master Artificer and The Lord of Blades on Saturday, April 11 at 2pm ET!

Please note that this is at an earlier starting time than most of our teaching raid events. Also note that due to the ever increasing number of raids and that MA and LOB are older raids, this will be the only time we host MA and LOB as teaching raids this year, so if you're new to or still learning MA and LOB please join us!

All events in this series are for players new(er) raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids, but you must be at least level 20 to enter epic content. We will be running the raids on epic as long as the entire group is level 20 or above.

If you are new to MA and LOB, you will need to flag by running 3 quests in House C: Schemes of the, Enemy, Power Play and Blown to Bits. You will need to have access to the Secrets of the Artificers adventure pack, however note that all content is free to play through April 30!

These raids can be confusing to find for new players so we will gather in House C and show you how to get to and open the way to the raids.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Gingerspyce.

This event will be live streamed on my twitch channel twitch.tv/vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

PS. You can check out our teaching raid video collection in the Guides & Strategies forum HERE!

Returning player here! How does one reserve a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Asegeir View Post
    Returning player here! How does one reserve a spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Gingerspyce.

Send him message from mailbox, that's how I've been reserving spots.

Nice turnout for our Master Artificer and Lord of Blades teaching raids, with 4 signups who were new to or still learning the raids! These are classic raids and were the last of a generation of raids that you had to travel through and fight your way through a wilderness zone just to get to the entrances. On Saturday we showed how to get to and open the way to each raid. MA was a bit laggy but we got it done and LOB went off without a hitch! You can watch the highlight of the live stream on my Twitch channel vooduspyce here!

Next in our teaching raid series will be Old Baba's Hut and The Curse of Strahd, so get flagged and I'll post details in the Sarlona forum soon!