Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Returning Player Looking For Active Guild

Howdy folks. Returning player looking for an active guild. I haven't played in years - just spent an hour or so running around keep on the borderlands to relearn the controls of the game, lol. I have a level 10 dwarf barbarian that I was enjoying when I left off way back. I don't have any of the expansions at this point - want to see how things go before opening the wallet. Mainly just looking for people to quest and level with as I get back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScout View Post
    Howdy folks. Returning player looking for an active guild. I haven't played in years - just spent an hour or so running around keep on the borderlands to relearn the controls of the game, lol. I have a level 10 dwarf barbarian that I was enjoying when I left off way back. I don't have any of the expansions at this point - want to see how things go before opening the wallet. Mainly just looking for people to quest and level with as I get back into the game.
    Hi DarkScout, wb! All content, including expansions are free to play through April 30, so great time to return and we're looking to get a Feywild expansion later this year.

I always recommend folks who are looking for a guild to check out The Wulfepack, The Swords of the Light, The Unrepentant or The Brotherhood of Redemption all of which are established guilds that are recruiting. Others are listed in the Sarlona Guilds forum.

I also welcome you to stop by my live stream some time. We have a very friendly community that can answer questions and help you get back up to speed at twitch.tv/vooduspyce.

When you get raid flagged, the High Lords of Malkier hosts 6 days of public raids per week. Details are in the Sarlona forum here.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    Hi DarkScout, wb! All content, including expansions are free to play through April 30, so great time to return and we're looking to get a Feywild expansion later this year.

I always recommend folks who are looking for a guild to check out The Wulfepack, The Swords of the Light, The Unrepentant or The Brotherhood of Redemption all of which are established guilds that are recruiting. Others are listed in the Sarlona Guilds forum.

I also welcome you to stop by my live stream some time. We have a very friendly community that can answer questions and help you get back up to speed at twitch.tv/vooduspyce.

When you get raid flagged, the High Lords of Malkier hosts 6 days of public raids per week. Details are in the Sarlona forum here.

Good luck!
    Thanks for all the info!