Community Member

Default Looking for roleplay

Hail and salutations! i just started playing as a new player a few days ago really enjoying my time here,i am looking for folks who dabble in roleplaying if anyone is interested please let me know i would appreciate it very much.

I am a casual player from EU on the orien server and my ign is Grimmdor,theres great potential for roleplay in the game just like any good pnp session,i have been playing dnd since 1987 albeit in the forgotten realms settings but am willing to get into ebberon as well.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post safe travels and good luck on your adventures!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kolgrim View Post
    Hail and salutations! i just started playing as a new player a few days ago really enjoying my time here,i am looking for folks who dabble in roleplaying if anyone is interested please let me know i would appreciate it very much.

I am a casual player from EU on the orien server and my ign is Grimmdor,theres great potential for roleplay in the game just like any good pnp session,i have been playing dnd since 1987 albeit in the forgotten realms settings but am willing to get into ebberon as well.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post safe travels and good luck on your adventures!!
    Hey Grim. I just started playing and I'm looking around the forum and the game as well. There is a recent Shivtr
    site I found run by a guy name "Bucket". I mean super recent--like in the last week or so. Check it out here and
    see if it interests you. Obviously I can't make any promises as to how it will turn out; I just joined the website &
    I think I'm the first person (other than "Bucket" obviously) to do so.

Hopefully you find what you're looking for

Cheers! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Kolgrim View Post

i hope you find a good role playing guild. i think there is a few on Orien. Welcome to the game and i hope to see you posting in 5 years time.

Hey! I know this was posted 2 months ago but I'd love to join you in roleplaying. I've been playing on and off for a long time but I think that this would be a good way to spice up the game for me! I can play on any server and make a character at any level to join you
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    *fist shake* "Back in my day, we had to run the Coalescence Chamber up hill both ways! There wasn't even snow and the only slippery ice you could find was sleet storm! We had to imagine what snow would look like at Festivult time, and we liked it!"

Community Member Peculiar_Bucket's Avatar

Bit late to the party, but there's a small roleplaying guild on Orien by the name of 'The Wayfarer's Haven'.
    We're a small and casual-friendly outfit. We meet at least once a week for roleplay.

Send a tell or in-game message to Tobrynn or Vaellas.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Peculiar_Bucket; 10-01-2020 at 05:50 AM.