Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Question How is playing on Wayfinder ?

Helolo,

I just wanted to know how people play on Wayfinder.

Is zerging / speedruns there the norm ?

Are there German-language groups which are casually oriented ? No zerging, no speedrunning ? (What's also called "flower sniffing", because it's very slow questing.)

Normally, I'm on Khyber because my guild is there, but I was thinking of questing with German-language players because that's still my first language. I would be able to understand mechanics etc. better, then.

Be warned : I'm a very slow player, though. And I prefer writing anyway, since I'm nearly deaf on one ear (I'm only using headphones when information can't be written into the chat window).

Alrik
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Wayfind has an undeniably low population, and, generally, playstyle there reflects that. If you like soloing, if you don't want to get spammed by certain Guilds that make blind-invite a religious practice, if you and your buddies want to start a guild there and play at your own pace and in peace, then it's the place for you.

Perhaps not coincidentally, it may have the lowest lag of any server.

Community Member

*insert confused Travolta meme*

Und Du findest nicht mehr deutschsprachige als anderswo.
    Vielleicht schaust Du Dich hier mal um: https://discord.gg/AK7RpVC . Dort sind ein paar deutsche Spieler versammelt, Serverübergreifend.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Danke.

Ich hatte halt in Erinnerung, daß Wayfinder mal als "deutschsprachiger server" galt.

Ich bin mir da noch unschlüssig.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"