Community Member

Angry Ravens bane bugged?

Could never complete the objective "Gain access to Baba Lysaga's Hut".
    Did retry a couple of times...
    At some point was able to come in the hut (Q select the door and spamming use), but even after killing her and looting chest, the quest wouldnt complete :/

Im so happy i used a Sovereign Experience Elixir for RL... (also couldnt get saga ofc!)

Happened on Sarlona.

The exact same thing happened to me. Also did access the door on top of the hut. The only solution was to do it again. Try doing it without bothering with the optionals to make it faster

Community Member

Thx, tho we did it without opts, and we tried 3 times already.
    I might try again, just have to cool down for a bit, and not think about that xp pot...

Quote Originally Posted by eltonioto View Post
    Thx, tho we did it without opts, and we tried 3 times already.
    I might try again, just have to cool down for a bit, and not think about that xp pot...
    It could have to do with the order youre doing things. Wiki states a known bug also but i think it is a different bug.

For example. Do u do western first or southern? I only had to repeat the quest once and always do western first

I had the same issue recently. I, too, always follow the same route: from the mini-boss, if doing the optionals, up to the grave then clockwise around the hut. Recently when I ran the quest the objective didn't update after I freed the last raven so the last barrier didn't go down. I was able to Q select the barrier door, interact with it (but it didn't go down), then Q select the hut door and enter, but couldn't loot the jewel and spawn Baba. Recalled out, reset, and upon rerunning everything worked fine. I did, on the first play through, do the optionals, which I skipped on the second attempt. Will have to test later. Maybe the optionals are somehow bugging the quest.

Default Devs Fix or Shutdown the Quest. Either way address problems reported !

BUMP-ing this thread.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
    S.A.G.E. of Ghallanda

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9A...iSMFDF8ahCkFGA

I had this issue once. Pretty sure it was because a group of scarecrows failed to spawn after Bane was killed, yet still allowed the next ward to be disabled. I’ve heard of others running into the same issue as well.

Are you certain a party member wasn't interacting with the barrier in front of Baba's hut before all the crows were freed? All of the barriers in that quest, fog, magic, whatever, can be interacted with using Q & E. Doing so before the relevant objective is complete will break the objectives
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Quote Originally Posted by eltonioto View Post
    Could never complete the objective "Gain access to Baba Lysaga's Hut".
    Did retry a couple of times...
    At some point was able to come in the hut (Q select the door and spamming use), but even after killing her and looting chest, the quest wouldnt complete :/

Im so happy i used a Sovereign Experience Elixir for RL... (also couldnt get saga ofc!)

Happened on Sarlona.
    Have seen this problem three times now, all ravens released, but barrier in front of hut.
    LuckyCuss