Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Standing Stone Games has an important announcement for everyone. Follow this link to learn more: https://www.ddo.com/en/friends
    Awesome work Standing Stone!

Community Member

Just wanted to pop in to say this is very cool of SSG, and I hope this will have some good long term effect for DDO as well. Good karma and all.

Smile Free of the week

Now, to reinforce good practices, I think the DDO store freebie of the week should be Hand Sanitizer x5 CLEANHANDS :-D

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    Well, ok, I have all the content, so this really does little for me, great for people the do not have all the content. My question is has anybody at SSG thought this would be a great time to have the biggest advertisement budget ever and try to expand the player/customer base?
    Just share it on social media and with IRL friends. That's more effective than paid ads anyways.
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

Community Member

Is it too soon to complain about the free item of the week? Way to step us SSG. Thank you.

Classy move SSG - well done!

Thank you for restoring faith in humanity, as well as reinforcing that gaming can make a positive difference in this world.

Stay safe

Hey, cool cool.

I just got home from a long day at the grocery store so all I wanted was to log in to DDO. When I saw the "we have an important announcement" I got a little worried that you were in some sort of Corona trouble and that things weren't great. So, pretty relieved when I saw what you were doing.

Thanks.

Community Member

Default A bazillion thank yous

This took me by surprise. I never expected ANY gaming company to do something like this, in fact, I thought the Important Announcement was that the game would be temporarily closed for a period of time. I have loved this game since I began playing it. I've always found the devs to be more than generous, in the game and of their time. That is what has made this game so special for me. This is a true way to incur loyalty of your customers, but more than that, it is a way to show you CARE for your customers and you are not some profit-mongering business. Thank you more than I can say for this huge gesture. Please keep yourselves safe and healthy, keep your social distance, eat well, get sleep and be well.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Great news! I already have all the content but I look forward to seeing some new players in the world. A VIP xp bonus weekend would be the icing on the cake!

Not often I say this so lap it up SSG.

Thank you for this.

Community Member

Default Can you extend lammania temporarily?

So because theres a lot of extra time at home all of a sudden, I for one would like to use some of it to TR my toons. Is there any chance of extending Lammania so people can test builds and DPS before levelling?

Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Standing Stone Games has an important announcement for everyone. Follow this link to learn more: https://www.ddo.com/en/friends
    super cool

Community Member

Default You are awesome

I know I complain more than I should on here but this is pretty awesome. I am and have been VIP with all expansions but thank you for opening the game up to those who cant live their normal lives right now.

Community Member KyrzaBladedancer's Avatar

Unhappy That Guy

So apparently I'm gonna be that guy this time. While yes I do thing this is awesome and it is much appreciated, 3 days ago I redeemed my 60 day VIP key from the Ravenloft expansion pack bundle. I redeemed this key for the sole reason of trying out content that i had never done since I had been away for years, which I didn't even get to do before the patch. I don't care about the points, XP, Hardcore, or even the rest of the class/race unlocks that came with it. Now I have already contacted support and there is nothing they can do, and suggested that I look at the other benefits of VIP. I am aware of the benefits, I would not be using them within that 60 day period, I am a Premium player I have been since the FTP came out. so as it stands I guess I will have wasted most of that code which was one of the main reasons I got the CE of the Mists of Ravenloft. So I guess I will enjoy what I can but it will be tinged with sadness, as I wish there was a way to suspend my VIP during this time

Jyrja, Ploratus, Alcedon, Kyrzi, Lilayn, Jaidynn, Morsus

Life is not fair, get over it now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KyrzaBladedancer View Post
    So apparently I'm gonna be that guy this time.... So I guess I will enjoy what I can but it will be tinged with sadness...

You are still getting all the other benefits of your VIP, including extra DDO points, bonus XP, gold rolls, and access to the HC server.

...not to mention your tagline is:

My friend bought the RL pack over the holidays even though he already had it with points, he just wanted some of the extras like the racial tomes. I was in the same position, but decided not to do the purchase. Since I did not also buy it and we always play together as non-VIP, he decided to just give his code to a guildie who liked to help us out.

I have most of the game content unlocked, but I would still like to thank SSG for this.

Community Member KyrzaBladedancer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fauxknight View Post
    You are still getting all the other benefits of your VIP, including extra DDO points, bonus XP, gold rolls, and access to the HC server.

As I said in the rest of my post I have (virtually) no use for those things, I haven't been running xp pots, even the ones that can be gotten in game for free, I don't need the points as there is nothing I want to buy at this time, I have no reason to play HC, and I already use AS for a daily Gold roll, all my characters are TRs. I would happily give it up and have the 500 points I already redeemed taken from my account. I understand why they can't/won't but I don't agree with it personally.

I also knew my Sig was going to be brought into it that is why I will say, while I feel it is unfair for me and the people who are like me who only have VIP for the reason of quest access, I am trying to rectify this perceived unfairness, if SSG stands I will accept that and be sad, but will get over it rather quickly, after all I would only have VIP for 60 days as it was and if I had any inkling that I would get enough some access to quests I don't own I wouldn't have redeemed my code. Can't blame a guy for trying though and I will try and hopefully enjoy Sharn without having to buy that right now haha

Jyrja, Ploratus, Alcedon, Kyrzi, Lilayn, Jaidynn, Morsus

this is really decent of you

Community Member

Default Contecnt

Awesome SSG!

Quick question: I just created a new character to take into Keep on the Borderlands. When i was in the player creation airship that asked me if I wanted to start at level 7, 4, or 1 on Korthos or Borderlands, I chose level 1. The only option I had after that was to go to Korthos Island. How do I start at the Borderlands?

Never mind, found it.
    Last edited by admurrii; 03-20-2020 at 12:53 PM.

DDO Official Troubadour Taurnish's Avatar

Default good show!

Great idea SSG. +7 Rep says I.
    Cannith! Too many alts to list. Lorrtusk, Lorrtank (my main), Lorrgar, Jimipage, Taurnish, etc.

Thanks so much!

My daughter is super depressed and has a mountain of homework to figure out from home. This can give her an incentive to get it done and provide some much-needed breaks here and there. Being able to run Borderlands and grab a pony will bring her so much joy!
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast