Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypermusic View Post
    I'm speechless. I'm a new player to the game (been playing for like 3 months) and I'm just amazed. Time to activate the nolife mode, I suppose...
    welcome aboard! i'm new too! yeah i started once back in 2015 but never got anywhere, i too just started playing for real back at the end of dec 2019

I already own all content and expansions, but now I can help some guildies that don't own them get some sharn loot!
    Primary Home: Argonnessen
    Archarias, Guild Leader of Britches & Hosen
    "Elder brains are a lot like bouncy castles. They just sit there, but if you jump up and down on them, things get interesting real quick." ~FlimsyFirewood

Community Member

Thumbs up Kudos to you!

You have made isolation more bearable for all your players. Thank you!

I will resub myself and my nephew - your goodwill should be returned in kind.

Community Member

Best gift ever from you guys. Im amazed. Speechless. TYVM

Quote Originally Posted by Powerhungry View Post
    with all content available to everyone, does this mean non-VIP can access the HC server?
    Considering that the HC server is coded to only allow VIP people entry (adventure packs can be VIP or purchase, expansions are a purchase item too, both of which are probably easier to code a limited time access to than the VIP stamp just to log into the HC server), part of me wants to doubt it. I'm no SSG staff member though, so seeing their response would be interesting.

Speaking of responses, I'm amazed to see various companies give a pass to everyone in whatever way they can, from gaming people like SSG here to utility companies like OG&E (Oklahoma Gas & Electric, allowing a 60-day grace period on their electric services to customers). I don't mean it in a negative way either, I'm highly impressed. Kudos to SSG for doing what they can to help their player-base like this.
    A little politeness DOES go a long way, and my longbow is always happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by folkari View Post
    Maybe I mis-understood this announcement. I take it I should be able to go into any adventure pack now. Just tested and I couldn't do against the slave lords quests or 'Night falls on Stormreach', I don't own either pack. So either this doesn't work or I didn't understand something.
    That's unfortunate to hear! I have sent you a private message asking for details that will help us diagnose what the issue is that is blocking you from entering.

Community Member

Default Thanks and a Suggestion

To Standing Stone and staff - Thank you for all you do. I do appreciate that you do want to give us all joy and the extra things during this difficult time.

I would like to suggest for the Hardcore server a one time life choice to any of the characters currently dead. This is probably very difficult to make happen but if at all possible, that would add a ton of joy to my life. Hardcore server is so very painful after you die, so a one time mulligan during the current state of affairs would really go a long way for me.

Fortuatous Mountainheart- Orien

Kudos SSG.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Exit, pursued by a bear. ~ William Shakespeare (stage direction from The Winter's Tale)

Much love to all of you at SSG. Keep up the good work and EVERYONE try to stay healthy.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Community Member

Thanks for this, very thoughtful gesture. The buddy bonus is a particularly good message to send at this time. Best wishes all (and don't forget to take breaks from your screens! ).

Community Member ideal_insomnia's Avatar

Wow! Now I just hope the servers can handle it lol. But honestly, thank you guys at SSG. Now even more reason to play my favorite game while we're all holed up inside.

Community Member HungarianRhapsody's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Standing Stone Games has an important announcement for everyone. Follow this link to learn more: <a href="https://www.ddo.com/en/friends" target="_blank">https://www.ddo.com/en/friends</a>
    <br>
    <br>That's really awesome and I have nothing but praise for this. I'm incredibly impressed by this generous and timely decision in a situation where there are a lot of people who really need a distraction from what's going on around them.<br><br>Kudos, SSG!
    No one in the world ever gets what they want
    And that is beautiful
    Everybody dies frustrated and sad
    And that is beautiful

Very cool. Thanks for doing something special to support the DDO community during this difficult time.

This is beautiful of you all.

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

+1 Wow, thank you!

This is great, thank you! I'm VIP so it doesn't affect me much directly, but I still love that you're doing it. It's great to have some good news when it feels like everything in my life is cancelled and I'm trying to figure out how to homeschool three kids while I worry about my wife who is almost certainly getting exposed (doctor in NY on the front line). I need a bit DDO escape at the end of the day.
    Sabbathiel/Sabathal/Sabath-1

Sarlona

well done!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

A general generous xp bonus would be preferable, but this is pretty cool.

Default Thank yoiu

A very nice gesture, indeed.
    Thank you.
    DD
    Fellowship of the Bling Ghallanda
    Main: Shado
    Tier 1 Alts: DareDelvis; Ottis; Tortelvis
    Tier 2 Alts and Banks: JoeBiten; Hary Darkness; BurnyCynders; Ashhole; Mournfist; Maimonides; DareDelviss; Aeteentee; DareSoulvis; Rambam; Jawill; DoubleDee; Myzadventure; Krav Maga; Snakecobra; and others

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast