Default High Lords will host heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine teaching raid Sat March 14

Last week was a fun event with Killing Time. You can read about it and watch the live stream here.

Next in our teaching raid series will be Tempest's Spine and Legendary Tempest's Spine on Saturday, March 14 at 9pm ET!

All events in this series are for players new(er) raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. There is no level cap for any of our teaching raids but you must be at least level 20 to enter epic content and I encourage you to bring at least level 27+ toons to the legendary portion of the event.

If you are new to Tempest's Spine, there is no flagging required! We will be using the heroic raid as the teaching instance showing the entire raid, then applying what we learned in the legendary raid, where we will show the short method. Heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine are separate raids, so doing one will not put you on timer for the other. Also heroic Tempest's Spine does not have a 3 day timer like other raids.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please contact me in game on Gingerspyce.

This event will be live streamed on my Twitch channel twitch.tv/vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

Still space available for tonight's heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine teaching raid. Contact me in game on Gingerspyce to sign up. I will be out of game most of the afternoon and early evening so send me in-game mail if you don't see me on

Good runs! We had 4 signups for our heroic and legendary Tempest's Spine teaching raid on Saturday night. We first did the heroic version as a full walk-through, including a tour of the caldera, all three runes and all optional chests. Then we applied what we learned to the legendary raid, but this time showed the shorter, one rune method. You can watch the replay of the live stream on my Twitch channel vooduspyce here.

There will not be a teaching raid this Saturday, March 21. The next teaching raid will be March 28. See you then!