ITEM PREFIX SUFFIX EXTRA (ML10) AUGMENT
    belt dodge parrying insightful dodge
    boots seeker diversion ins seeker topaz of acid resistance 5
    bracers STR fortification ins STR topaz of cold resistance 5
    cloak spell resistance natural armor ins spell resistance
    gloves doublestrike healing amp ins accuracy topaz of sonic resistance 5
    goggles blindn immun accuracy tendon slice topaz of electric resistance 5
    helm sheltering resistance ins fortification topaz of fire resistance 5
    necklace CON false life ins CON red/purple/orange slot (ruby): elemental damage: Flame
    ring 1 striding protection ins MRR Sapphire of Defense +2 (PRR/MRR)
    ring 2 feather fall impulse ins PRR red/purple/orange slot (ruby): elemental damage: electricity
    trinket devotion true sight ins phys sheltering red/purple/orange slot (ruby): elemental damage: Shock
    Hvy Armor vitality deathblock ins resistance negative purple/green slot:

This is what my crafted set looks like so far. I'd have to give up something to get CHA in there. Possibly Spell Resistance in the cloak prefix slot. I wish you could put any enhancement into any slot you wanted, but alas. This is a level 1 set (minus the extra slot for level 10 and above), and some items may be exchanged with items or item sets as fit. I don't see any slot that I want to give up for Shatter.

Community Member

CC isn't meant to be your entire set but to fill in gaps. Do you have RL and Sharn? Those should be where you pull most of your gear from.

Quote Originally Posted by palladin9479 View Post
    CC isn't meant to be your entire set but to fill in gaps. Do you have RL and Sharn? Those should be where you pull most of your gear from.
    I do, but I'm sick and tired of farming the same quests over and over and not getting the items I want. It makes me crazy.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ElrondElfKing View Post
    I do, but I'm sick and tired of farming the same quests over and over and not getting the items I want. It makes me crazy.
    Do you have guildmates? I have virtually all RL and Sharn gear just from normal runs. With 3-6 people pulling from a chest there is always something and people often open items to roll. Farming gear is best done in groups not solo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12