Thread: Price Check

Default Price Check

Logged in for the first time in nearly 10 years. Wow a lot has changed!

Organizing inventory (most of it looks like junk now). But a few pieces might be worth something. Are these worth anything now?

Tomes (These are super old school, min lvl 7, +2)
    1x +2 Wis, lvl 7
    1x +2 Int, lvl 7
    2x +2 Cha, lvl 7
    300x Concentrated Elixir of Major Mnemonic Enhancement
    2x Spectral Gloves (Guess these don't drop anymore?)
    17,000 Crumbling Mote of Night (Guessing these are worthless now)

Lots of weapons, but doubt any are worth much anymore. But just in case, what modifiers are valuable these days?

EDIT:
    Lots of Green Steel blanks.

Thanks
    Last edited by Roman; 02-12-2020 at 02:59 AM.
    .: Reaper :.
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post

Organizing inventory (most of it looks like junk now). But a few pieces might be worth something. Are these worth anything now?

1x +2 Wis, lvl 7
    1x +2 Int, lvl 7
    2x +2 Cha, lvl 7

Lots of weapons, but doubt any are worth much anymore. But just in case, what modifiers are valuable these days?

EDIT:

Thanks
    Sadly, about the only thing that is worth anything other than a modest amount of plat on your list is the SP pots.
    Neurik of Argo.

Welcome back!

----

Regarding the Tomes, if you don't need them and plan to go far into Cannith Crafting, they'll trade in for Purified Eberron Shards.

Crumbling Motes are wasted inventory. Toss those.

Mnem pots are always tasty.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

1x +2 Wis, lvl 7
    1x +2 Int, lvl 7
    2x +2 Cha, lvl 7

EDIT:

Thanks
    Server might make a difference, I can answer for G-Land:

+2 Tomes you should get somewhere between 500k-1.5 mil on the plat AH. On the shard AH you can post them starting at maybe 15 AS.

The Concentrated Elixir of Major Mnemonic pots will get you 100k each on the plat AH if you don't flood it with all of them at once. I don't know how much they go for on the AS AH, maybe 4-10 a piece?

Green steel blanks are really just how lucky you get if someone else is looking for it. I have bought/sold them for maybe 20-50k plat, but YMMV.

Random loot and the spectral gloves are probably not very marketable.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

Community Member

things to look for:
    cannith blanks with two augment slots
    old wheloon/stormhorns wondrous craftmanship gear

Hey Roman, how're your big monitors going? Have you switched to any of the larger (38" or 49") curved monitors yet?

As you've already probably guessed, UI scaling hasn't happened yet, but we are continually pestering the Devs to get it done. One good step in the right direction, hopefully, is they are releasing a beta 64-bit client with U45 today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

@cdbd3rd - Thank you!

@Arkat - Good memory!, I switched to dual 32" 4k monitors. But my poor little computer huffs and puffs just trying to play on a single screen. Must convince wife I need an upgrade

Thanks for the feedback everyone, that was helpful. Off to sell what I can and raise some funds for this TR. And, if you see baby Kongo running around in newbie diapers, just smile and wave - he's learning... all over again. Excited to start exploring all the new content, see you around!
    Kongo - TR | Brolik - Warforged Ranger | Bonemender - Clerimonk | Torqata - Warforged Sorcerer | Fresco - Tempest III UMD | Ognok - Intimi Guard Tank

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    The Concentrated Elixir of Major Mnemonic pots will get you 100k each on the plat AH if you don't flood it with all of them at once. I don't know how much they go for on the AS AH, maybe 4-10 a piece?
    Concentrated elixirs are bound to account and, as such, cannot be sold or traded.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Concentrated elixirs are bound to account and, as such, cannot be sold or traded.
    Ah yeah, you're right, I didn't catch that part.
    My take on "the grind": https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6220972

Ordinary humans have inhibitions that serve as a buffer against what we know is bad behavior.
    However, some people, by blaming others for their own bad behavior, develop a thought pattern that allows them to override self-control in order to achieve a selfish end.
    - My opinion on exploiters and cheaters blaming SSG for unfair punishment.

1x +2 Wis, lvl 7
    1x +2 Int, lvl 7
    2x +2 Cha, lvl 7

EDIT:

Thanks
    Hey welcome back man. Unfortunately most of that isn't worth much. I'd hang onto the tomes and trade them in for CC stuff. Pots are bound I believe. Spectral gloves are an ok twink item when you are starting out again.

GS blanks *may be worth a little to the right person. Most don't like to run all those quests anymore (even though the worst are easier than back in our day). Though I'd probably keep them as well for twinks. You can craft on a guild ship that is high enough level so even though heroic shroud is not run a ton anymore, can still make some useful clickies. Displacement clickies are still useful at endgame now, and heroic ones are much easier to make if you still have a bag full of ingredients.

Sadly the trade market is all but gone now. There are occasionally a few things that will be worth trading, mostly high level non-bound tomes, CC ingredients, filigrees, major mana pots, and the like.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikkilla Missquik~
    Member of Roving Guns

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Hey welcome back man. Unfortunately most of that isn't worth much. I'd hang onto the tomes and trade them in for CC stuff. Pots are bound I believe. Spectral gloves are an ok twink item when you are starting out again.

GS blanks *may be worth a little to the right person. Most don't like to run all those quests anymore (even though the worst are easier than back in our day). Though I'd probably keep them as well for twinks. You can craft on a guild ship that is high enough level so even though heroic shroud is not run a ton anymore, can still make some useful clickies. Displacement clickies are still useful at endgame now, and heroic ones are much easier to make if you still have a bag full of ingredients.

Sadly the trade market is all but gone now. There are occasionally a few things that will be worth trading, mostly high level non-bound tomes, CC ingredients, filigrees, major mana pots, and the like.
    Quick! Good to see you man. Very sad to see the trading gone, that was a really fun part of the game. All the BtC is driving me nuts, can't even use on an alt. Pfft. Anyway, looking for 2 Large Red Devil Scales (sound familiar?) Will see how that goes. Catchya later.