Default Reaper Cosmetics

With the 3 year anniversary of Reaper going live coming up in a couple weeks, is there any plan to extend the cosmetics? (something at 100, 125, 150, 175 etc would be very cool and would keep people grinding).

A nightmare horse at 175 Reaper points would be awesome!

Of Course, I have been asking for this for over a year now, but the Devs are silent as always.

Meh. If they told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise!!

I too wish there were more Reaper cosmetic rewards. Even more, I wish there was a place to easily store/access all cosmetics!

In the meantime, I'll just keep enjoying the game with people who's company I enjoy.

Community Member

Default Yep he's right

Quote Originally Posted by Airmaiden View Post
    With the 3 year anniversary of Reaper going live coming up in a couple weeks, is there any plan to extend the cosmetics? (something at 100, 125, 150, 175 etc would be very cool and would keep people grinding).

A nightmare horse at 175 Reaper points would be awesome!

Of Course, I have been asking for this for over a year now, but the Devs are silent as always.

I agree, plenty of people have wings now, and are appoaching 100 reaper points, alot of people also
    have multiple toons with wings now. They need to do something to keep interest.