Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    Community Member

Default Help or maybe some ideas

This is a great program and has helped me immensely. That being said, I am having trouble with 3 things in this program:

1) Adding mythic bonuses to slotted gear. I am trying to add in the mythic bonuses of my gear so I know which pieces still need upgrading and which do not.
    2) Adding augments to gear. I add an aug to an aug slot but I cannot find a way to add that to the list
    3) Showing gear that has "red" stats. i.e. I have 2 pieces of gear that have INT one is +1 the other is +2. I would like to see the INT portion of the first piece in red as it is already outdone by the second piece.

Is there a way to do any of the three above or is that beyond the program at the moment?

Other than those three things this program is the best tool I have seen for DDO ever. Thank you for all your hard work.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by VanCowboy View Post
    1) Adding mythic bonuses to slotted gear. I am trying to add in the mythic bonuses of my gear so I know which pieces still need upgrading and which do not.
    Unless you're slotting an item you've crafted, you can't modify gear. The list of properties will show you bonus types and where bonuses come from, though.

2) Adding augments to gear. I add an aug to an aug slot but I cannot find a way to add that to the list
    My planner doesn't implement slotting augments

3) Showing gear that has "red" stats. i.e. I have 2 pieces of gear that have INT one is +1 the other is +2. I would like to see the INT portion of the first piece in red as it is already outdone by the second piece.
    My planner already does this.

I'm thinking you've confused my tool for the one Ordinary is working on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pfhoenix View Post
    Unless you're slotting an item you've crafted, you can't modify gear. The list of properties will show you bonus types and where bonuses come from, though.
    I meant slotting it within your program. Most of my items have a mythic boost to them. I would like to see what ones do and which ones by using the planner (loading a gear set and viewing while off line from DDO)

My planner doesn't implement slotting augments
    Yeh I saw that, was thinking it could be an enhancement or an option as a different slot (really not sure the best way to implement it)

My planner already does this.
    I have seen where the planner shows stats in red where there is duplication. I am more curious on how to view a piece to see if it is redundant. i.e. I look at Epic Ship-Mage's Attire and see Profane Life Force 32 but I also pull up Epic Anchorchain which has a profane life force of 32. One of those would be redunant. But if the Anchorchain had a PLF of 30 then it would definitely be redundant (for the PLF). Is there some way of having the Anchorchain property for PLF to show in red when viewing the individual item, not the whole gear set and drilling down to the PLF?

I'm thinking you've confused my tool for the one Ordinary is working on.
    Yours is the only one I know of (if there is another then I do not know about it, but never really looked)
    Last edited by VanCowboy; 06-06-2022 at 03:51 PM.

Community Member

Updated OP with release of v0.8.14, which updates item data through U55 (U56 will have to wait for item data to hit the wiki). I also added a menu option to check for the latest release version from my github repo.

Updated OP with release of v0.8.14, which updates item data through U55 (U56 will have to wait for item data to hit the wiki). I also added a menu option to check for the latest release version from my github repo.
    You sir, ROCK! Thanks
    Mr Blacks - Ranged DPS - 120PL - 50RP
    Mr Blues - Main - 177PL - 98RP
    Mr Greens - Caster CC/DC - 126PL - 37RP
    Mr Purples - Healer - 43PL - 21RP
    Mr Redd - Melee DPS - 129PL - 37RP
    Mr Whites - Tank - 138PL - 58RP

Community Member

OP updated for release of v0.8.15, which updates item data for U56.

TYVM for your diligent work!
    Bakeen - Thelanis | Kabooom - HC

Community Member

Question Issues with custom items

I cant seem to get this to work. Aside from downloading the zip folder with 4 files what else do I have to do to get feature working for me?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Demonhalf View Post
    I cant seem to get this to work. Aside from downloading the zip folder with 4 files what else do I have to do to get feature working for me?
    What is happening when you run the executable?

Community Member

Default Its propably me

What is happening when you run the executable?
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbsbcab5fa...04708.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ycitit96u...05309.png?dl=0

Lol it might just be me who has no idea what he's doing.

So after the "Loading Error" GUI pop up lol, I continue on by pressing every button on the "User Created Items Management" gui which then creates a new file "customitems.xml" I dont know what to do with it...
    Last edited by Demonhalf; 09-20-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Community Member

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbsbcab5fa...04708.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ycitit96u...05309.png?dl=0

Lol it might just be me who has no idea what he's doing.

So after the "Loading Error" GUI pop up lol, I continue on by pressing every button on the "User Created Items Management" gui which then creates a new file "customitems.xml" I dont know what to do with it...
    So, the customitems.xml file gets created as soon as you open up the custom items window and the program doesn't find the file. That error message box displays when the program tries to load the file but there's something wrong with the data or formatting in it. I recommend against manually modifying the file.

Community Member

Question

So, the customitems.xml file gets created as soon as you open up the custom items window and the program doesn't find the file. That error message box displays when the program tries to load the file but there's something wrong with the data or formatting in it. I recommend against manually modifying the file.

What should I do next? If I'm not mistaken, it should just be as simple as having the "Shackles" item sloted on my feet slot, hovering over "View", pressing "User Created Items", "Load from File" or "Refresh Gear Set" and get some sort of response afterwards, right?

If I have to create a file for "Shackles", how should I format it?

Community Member

What should I do next? If I'm not mistaken, it should just be as simple as having the "Shackles" item sloted on my feet slot, hovering over "View", pressing "User Created Items", "Load from File" or "Refresh Gear Set" and get some sort of response afterwards, right?

If I have to create a file for "Shackles", how should I format it?
    You don't have to manually create a file. Go to the User Created Items window first. Right click in the left pane to create a new item. Modify that item. Save your changes. Now slot the new item. If you want to modify the item, make changes to it in the custom items window, and then click "Refresh Gear Set".

It also just occurred to me that I haven't updated any of the craftable item stats since the big DDO overhaul update a while ago. I'll have to get on that.

Community Member

Default So happy to see this updated, thanks!!

I am so lost trying to keep the interactions and overlaps on gear sets without a tool like this. Thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into keeping it up to date!

I noticed a couple of things when updating:

The 0.8.14 download on github appears to be corrupted. I could not get it to extract and run properly.

The 0.8.15 download runs great but I can't seem to find the legendary versions of the Isle of Dread gear, only the heroic. I notice that the ML range on the program still only goes to 30. Maybe that is why?

Again, thank you for the great program and the effort you make updating it!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garorg View Post
    The 0.8.15 download runs great but I can't seem to find the legendary versions of the Isle of Dread gear, only the heroic. I notice that the ML range on the program still only goes to 30. Maybe that is why?
    Yep, I didn't know about the level cap increase. Fixed and released v0.8.16.

Community Member

Default Awesome, thanks for the fast update!

Yep, I didn't know about the level cap increase. Fixed and released v0.8.16.
    That is awesome that you were able to put out another release so soon. Thanks!

You rock! Thanks for this

Exclamation Old stats not updated

I noticed a few items haven't been updated since the stat change a few months back.

For instance the Epic Treasure Hunter's Spyglass shows the old stats in the app but if you right click on the item in the app, it takes you to the correct page in the wiki with the updated stats.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FURYous View Post
    I noticed a few items haven't been updated since the stat change a few months back
    Thanks for reporting that. OP updated with new release for updated item data.

Thanks for reporting that. OP updated with new release for updated item data.
    You rock!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast