Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Community Member

I've done full system scans with Windows Defender, Windows Safety Scanner, and online multi-engine scanners of the zip file itself, and all come up 100% clean. I am extremely careful when it comes to computer security and safety. I'm going to call it a false positive at this point and stop worrying about it.

I'll keep using 7.3, then, and hope 7.5 works with my PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

It's looking like the next version will be 0.8, as I'm doing a lot of redesigning code to properly support crafting systems, with slave lord's crafting being the first system implemented.

Community Member

I've updated the OP with the release of version 0.8, adding support for creating crafted Slave Lords items. I renamed the custom item menu option to User Created Items, which now opens the revamped User Created Items Management window. You can create Slave Lord items for any supported slot. Slave Lord items display the various crafting materials required to craft the item, as well as allow you to switch whether the item is heroic or legendary (ML8 versus ML28), swapping the selected properties per slot for you.

I created my Slave Lords item and saved it (I think). How do I "move" it to my current gearset in your planner?
    Last edited by Arkat; 06-02-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    I created my Slave Lords item and saved it (I think). How do I "move" it to my current gearset in your planner?
    Just like slotting an item from the search box, or from the item property browser, double-clicking the item name will slot your crafted/custom item. If it's already slotted, click the "Refresh gear" button to recalc total gear set properties.

Fate's Gamble
    Card Master

Default Fantastic!

This is a great tool! I wish there was a way to choose augments in items. Is there a way we can donate a few $ for your effort and work?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by krillix View Post
    This is a great tool! I wish there was a way to choose augments in items. Is there a way we can donate a few $ for your effort and work?
    Augments represent a *lot* of manual data entry, so while a nice idea, not something on the top of my todo list.

can someeone confirm me this, or i must be doin smthn wrong.

when it ry to import the Legendary Renegade set, it wont let me chose the crossbow AND the runearm. says i need to free up a hand!
    Proud officer of The Balance, in Khyber
    Robopew / Kormah / Sokin / Dhona / Thendrik / Tightpants / Altab / Screamforme / Oohshift / Evermissing

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by nikos1313 View Post
    when it ry to import the Legendary Renegade set, it wont let me chose the crossbow AND the runearm. says i need to free up a hand!
    I'm working on addressing this in the next update (coming very soon).

Community Member

Original post has been updated for the release of v0.8.1, which adds Legendary Green Steel crafting, crossbows+runearms support, and context menu option to open up associated wiki crafting pages for custom made items.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pfhoenix View Post
    Original post has been updated for the release of v0.8.1, which adds Legendary Green Steel crafting, crossbows+runearms support, and context menu option to open up associated wiki crafting pages for custom made items.
    Very cool.

A nice add to the planner(if you're already parsing everything) would be to be able to spit out a text file of the:

<ITEM NAME> <QUEST NAME>
    Sarlona: Thrundrack, Fizzix, Swyft______(alts x20)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by scut207 View Post
    A nice add to the planner(if you're already parsing everything) would be to be able to spit out a text file of the:

<ITEM NAME> <QUEST NAME>
    What is it you're looking to know? You can always right-click on an item in order to bring up the ddowiki page for it (which will tell you what quest it's found in). Alternately, if you're looking to see what items come from a quest, you really want to visit the quest page on the wiki (no direct link from the planner, though).

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pfhoenix View Post
    What is it you're looking to know? You can always right-click on an item in order to bring up the ddowiki page for it (which will tell you what quest it's found in). Alternately, if you're looking to see what items come from a quest, you really want to visit the quest page on the wiki (no direct link from the planner, though).
    I was thinking after building a gear set and going to thru the effort of that, I see that you can export the full list to text file via clipboard copy, which is cool.
    The next logical step after finding BiS gear is where to get it. I would add another export call it shopping list or whatever. Some people don't always have separate monitors and prefer a printed copy:

Slot | Item Name | Location/Quest to get it

I believe you're already scraping the data. Its what would be a QoL improvement for me if you're looking for feedback.
    Last edited by scut207; 07-10-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Sarlona: Thrundrack, Fizzix, Swyft______(alts x20)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by scut207 View Post
    I was thinking after building a gear set and going to thru the effort of that, I see that you can export the full list to text file via clipboard copy, which is cool.
    The next logical step after finding BiS gear is where to get it. I would add another export call it shopping list or whatever. Some people don't always have separate monitors and prefer a printed copy:

Slot | Item Name | Location/Quest to get it

I believe you're already scraping the data. Its what would be a QoL improvement for me if you're looking for feedback.
    Ah. The thing that makes this tricky is that the data from the wiki isn't standardized. Some items reference individual quests. Other items reference the packs they're found in. I don't have the time to go through all the items and standardize that data.

Community Member

How do I remove holiday event items from this?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grithok View Post
    How do I remove holiday event items from this?
    Go to the Quest Sources menu, manage them, then uncheck "Special Events".

Community Member

Default Minor Artifact not listed as...

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:The_Bloodsigil_Ring

I love this planner. Thank You.

Other artifacts flag that you can't wear 2 items. But, the Bloodsigil doesn't list at top of info that it is indeed a minor artifact.

Kessler
    Ghallanda
    Live and Make Die

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KesslerSAS View Post
    Other artifacts flag that you can't wear 2 items. But, the Bloodsigil doesn't list at top of info that it is indeed a minor artifact.
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll fix this in the next release.

Community Member

OP has been updated for the release of version 0.8.2, which adds some minor usability features.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast